Oscam install

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Been told oscam fix,s the new way shy are inverting the keys but not sure how to go about installing it can anyone point me in right direction please.

back up your files and install the new .ipk file then send back over or you could just change the oscam binary file and chmod ect,regards mdt

back up your files and install the new .ipk file then send back over or you could just change the oscam binary file and chmod ect,regards mdt

do you have a tut or something I can follow because what you just said above means nothing to me :(

You will need to find an Oscam .ipk file that is compatible with your image first install the usual way and then convert your sealion into a reader mode in Oscam, Not sure what image you are using but some may have Oscam downloadable from the Plugins menu or if you have TSpanel installed you could get it through one of the online servers.

I have had a look in plugin section on my image I can install oscam, but not sure how to and where to put my magic line :) this is where I'm lost.

When you install Oscam you need to add the 'Magic' part to the Oscam.server file, I did post a basic setup for someone else but it appears the post must have been deleted probably due to the rules.

So it appears thats about as far as the Information can go on this topic

More info in this thread: https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/386305/

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about the double post but the 'edit' button was not available.

My post above should have said "convert your 'magic line' into an oscam.server file" and didn't know the converter was available on DW as a download. I only use my DM500s as a client box so I only have the oscam binary file and an oscam.server file installed.

Last edited by a moderator:
You click the Oscam.Server one this is the correct file for your Magic

Step away Napster ,leave well enough alone for the time being ;)

agree also lol

oscam has melted my brain for time being

needs refreshed

:drink:

Believe me oscam is not that hard to setup IF you are savvy at linux boxes,linux commands and editing Unix files correctly, and are comfortable changing stuff on the fly,

If not best left alone till needed :)

Believe me oscam is not that hard to setup IF you are savvy at linux boxes,linux commands and editing Unix files correctly, and are comfortable changing stuff on the fly,

If not best left alone till needed :)

Well that's me fecked then don't understand Linux at all :( I have enough problems with windows and I know my way round that.

Maybe some kind chap will go on teamviewer and do it for u

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Back