Oscam install

Maybe he was thinking of someone you can trust

As if I would give someone access to my magic line, I may be thick but I'm not stupid :)

change parts of your magic line then when they have done it for you, change it back again..lol

Dont really like using teamviewer on somebody else's pc,its like snooping into somebody life tbh,plus you dont get the right feedback from what you are doing,if you follow me

I like the idea behind team viewer but it not something I would use, as well have stuff we want to keep private :)

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

All I was after was somekind of readme or tut so I could follow it and try myself, but I, m not sure if my magic line provider has to setup oscam his end first :)

when your provider changes setup

personally not convinced you will see much improvement to be honest

hope i am wrong on that score but doubt it

I like the idea behind team viewer but it not something I would use, as well have stuff we want to keep private :)

Ok install oscam from the PLI plugins server.

Start the softcam.

FTP in to /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam and send in the files from the rar ive attached right click and chmod to 755, these are files to run a sly card but you can add a line very easy to these.

Now still in FTP open the server file

Those wanting to run a sly card unhash the hashed out lines.

In your case Napster you just want to use you majic line so I added an example for you. Just edit that with your details

Sorry if ive missed anything out and taking so long to contribute to this thread ( Busy Weekend ) but this should get you running.

Attachments

• configs for etc tuxbox config oscam.rar
    5.6 KB · Views: 18
Your welcome mate, sorry it took me so long to get in on this thread.

Bad weekend and the winds stripped my motors teeth so had that to sort while still windy.

@Napster if that cures your glitches can you give me a shout

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ferret bad news it was working fine untill I rebooted now nothing clears, had to go back to CCcam, must be a setting somewhere

Last edited by a moderator:
It was probably still running on cccam before the reboot mate. So it looks like you have not had oscam running at all

Have you set it to default oscam in menu ?

Install files again, changed to 755 and all working now on a reboot will see what happens

Back