Oscam install

Spotted my errors, should of not rushed. Be careful of the , after the dns. Its important

Try this mate edit to suit

Attachments

• lol.rar
    407 bytes · Views: 16
all I did was upload the oscam.server file I converted yesterday with software rat posted :)

now just need to get this working here lol

FIRST reports is HOME still don't clear so it didn,t fix that problem, but not sure if cline provider needs it installed and running there end.

oscam svn8631-r0 is the version of oscam installed on my box, is this the latest as there are channels still not clearing for me, ( HOME, Nick.Jr Nick 2 and ID+1) tried 2 cline providers but still both the same, not sure what the next move is anyone got any ideas on this.

those channels should open with either oscam any version or CCcam

got the file but don't know where to ftp it to the box?

Ok all sorted ftp oscam over all channels clear at moment (I forgot to stop oscam before ftping it over that's why it didn't work first time) :(

I find this interesting, I'm, rebooting my dm500 server all the time due to scrambled channels around the house, would it be worth me changing my server to oscam and keeping my other boxes on cccam ?

I find this interesting, I'm, rebooting my dm500 server all the time due to scrambled channels around the house, would it be worth me changing my server to oscam and keeping my other boxes on cccam ?

If you are "the" server then yes m8 :)

Cant answer that m8 I dont run a server sorry

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

If you are "the" server then yes m8 :)

any advice on how to do this, I ran my servers cccam.config through the programme mentioned earlier and it gave me a client file ?

Yep, clicked f lines, opend cccam.config, then click on convert to oscam, then nothing in oscam.server but click on oscam user and a few lines repeated come up,

[account]
user=****
pwd=***
group=*
cccmaxhops=*
cccreshare=0

Back