ordered one..

D1GG3R

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
right people of DW.. ive gone and taken the plunge and ordered myself a dreambox 500c...

im guaranteed to get stuck... So prepare to have your brians picked... lol :Wave: !!!

DiGG
"respect"

Nice one dude! You won't regret it!

Have a good read through the stickys at the top of the section.

Familiarise yourself with the guides and you won't have a problem.

We're here if you get stuck! ;)

right people of DW.. ive gone and taken the plunge and ordered myself a dreambox 500c...

im guaranteed to get stuck... So prepare to have your brians picked... lol :Wave: !!!

DiGG
"respect"

Mate your going to love it:)

DiGG
"respect"

Good move m8, plenty of help here you'll be up and running in no time

i took the plunge about 3 months ago i love it no waiting for boot up very quick channel switching, its well worth it m8

no m8 but the menus & channel changing is much better! ;)

well u get a few u get the BBC interactive channels
dont think u get them on a pace box ect

well its 02:57 and its the 27th.... better get some sleep.. my 500c could be here in a few more hours : spook :

hope it is!

well what can i say... arrived at 08:15.. box was running for 09:15.. well impressed!

must say i was quite supprised at how tiny the thing is, compared to a 1000p1b... AND the picture quality ia 100% better

DiGG

Glad you like it D1gg3r!!!

I got one in last week for a m8 and the bloody thing won't flash! Tried everything, loads of images, rel1.08, rel1.08, rel1.06, 4 different versions of dreamup, couldn't believe it!

Just waiting on a response from dvb-shop24. :(

well done on getting it sorted so quick m8 :) just the bouquets to sort now ? or have u done those

Back