Openbox/Spybox s11 confusion

OK, mate. Thanks.
So how do I do this? I download the link manic posted and extract to me desktop then save to USB and stick the USB in the openbox? (Seems too easy! lol)

OK, mate. Thanks.
So how do I do this? I download the link manic posted and extract to me desktop then save to USB and stick the USB in the openbox? (Seems too easy! lol)

Lol the joy of the openbox mate, easy peasy :) refer to that guide I linked to before if you need some pics of how to do it :)

But you basically go into upgrade by USB choose etc tick channel list then press the upload button :)

Going to give this a try now using the list manic posted.

That's ok, if I could I'd remotely set your box up for you, it would only take 10 mins :p

When you received the box did you ever upgrade the firmware? I only ask as when I had mine it was on a really old firmware and installing a newer one pretty much improved everything on my box

no, but the seller claims it's the most recent firmware.

Might be worth reflashing, just in case lol ;) never assume anything the seller tells u is right. what does it say on the box when it boots up?

Is this helpful?:
VERSION: C2HS2-11-07-14: 0651CM

But presumably I can use the channel list you uploaded with that firmware?

i don't ge it. i dumped the channel list files but it's made no diiference? lol

I though Openboxes are supposed to be "easy" to set up! lol.

Read that tutorial and use the files on here to achieve what your after :)

Download the firmware file update it using the guide then grab the channel list in the same thread and use the guide to dad a channel list :)

Finally got the channel list sorted! Special thanks to manic, james, and exos!
Now I need to try work out how to get my cline set up. Ouch ..... my brain hurts!!!!!!!!!!

Finally got the channel list sorted! Special thanks to manic, james, and exos!
Now I need to try work out how to get my cline set up. Ouch ..... my brain hurts!!!!!!!!!!

Did you update the firmware? It's not essential but doing so could iron out Any potential bugs you might come across and add an extra feature or two!

As for clines, once you get one you paste it into notepad on the pc save the file as cccam and change the file from a .txt document to a .cfg file so you'd name it cccam.cfg

Then you'd upload it to the box the same way you did your channel list but you'd choose cccam config instead of channel list.

Then you'll need to go into the main menu go over to the globe, cccam settings (if memory serves) server settings (or something similar) and your server should be in the list, you then press whatever button it is to enable the line (yellow I think but it'll say onscreen) restart the box and enjoy! :)

Reactions: cdy
Thanks for this, james.
I'm sorted now. It's taken me most of the day, but I'm done! My 24 hr test just commenced. (As I'm ready to retire for the night! lol). Actually, it's newcam, though I'm not sure what the difference is!
Shame that the epg doesn't populate fully. I knew the epg feature wasn't great on an s10 but I was hoping it would at least populate "now and next". Still, can't grumble really. HD clarity is very good. So, too is SD, tbh.

Back