Openbox/Spybox s11 confusion

I read a comment of turning the tv up loud and if you have two phones you could put one next to the tv and put the other one on speakerphone in your pocket or something?

Good idea, james, but the missus will suffice! I'll dig my bluetooth headset out this afternoon. Maybe it the F connections.
How do I get good channel list?
Many thanks all.

Good idea, james, but the missus will suffice! I'll dig my bluetooth headset out this afternoon. Maybe it the F connections.
How do I get good channel list?
Many thanks all.

you done it yet? :p

Trying now. Had a very minor breakthru .... a random German channel the name of which I forget.

Dish is close to be ripped off wall and promptly smashed into pieces with a mash hammer.

The way my dish is attached to the wall bracket seems different from others in my neighbourhood. I'm wondering if there's a problem with the equipment.

I will tomorrow morning, manic. Too dark out now. Getting about 15 channels now. All foreign, mainly German.

I will tomorrow morning, manic. Too dark out now. Getting about 15 channels now. All foreign, mainly German.

Well I would say you are pointed at 19.2e so almost there m8 :)
At least your getting a picture now

Yes, wiz, that's something, I suppose!
In the transponder list in the openbox s10 antenna setup menu I getting good signal intensity and signal quality (90% and 70% respectively) on a few transponders (11090 V 22000; 11244 H 21999; basically those numbered 91, 92, 93, 94, 95). I'm getting very poor ratings on all others.

I'll be back tomorrow morning giving it another go!
Hopefully I'll get it.

I'll be back tomorrow morning giving it another go!
Hopefully I'll get it.

You will m8,it took me about a week to setup my motorized dish,
so stick at it,it will get easier :)

Got there in the end! Fiddled around with it yesterday afternoon and am getting very good quality picture. The HD quality seems better than I had through VM.
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the members that offered patient advice when I was considering ripping the bloody dish off the wall!
Next step is sorting the channel list out. I have about 700 channels on there at the moment. Probably 650 need deleting. (FTA channels only at the moment until I sort my cline out)
I know manic advised transferring a channel list. Is that the normal route?
Many thanks again, chaps.

Got there in the end! Fiddled around with it yesterday afternoon and am getting very good quality picture. The HD quality seems better than I had through VM.
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the members that offered patient advice when I was considering ripping the bloody dish off the wall!
Next step is sorting the channel list out. I have about 700 channels on there at the moment. Probably 650 need deleting. (FTA channels only at the moment until I sort my cline out)
I know manic advised transferring a channel list. Is that the normal route?
Many thanks again, chaps.

yes, channel list is a must! otherwise your just flicking through pages and pages of data channels / duplicates. You can always make your own with what you have though, it'll involve dumping your current list to a usb stick and opening it in an editer, but try the one posted above and see if you like it. If you dont, you just install another one and it'll overwrite the old one.

but yes, then comes the cline and thats the fun part :)

I overlooked that, manic. Apologies.
On another thread a member suggested that channel lists often "kill" Openboxes. Any thoughts on that assertion?

I overlooked that, manic. Apologies.
On another thread a member suggested that channel lists often "kill" Openboxes. Any thoughts on that assertion?

I dont see how thats possible. If their openbox was up the creak anyway with a firmware it wasnt happy with then maybe? I've certainly had no troubles messing about with channel lists and my box is a clone!

Back