openbox s6000hd

Gerryd13

Inactive User
Reaction score
has anyone heard or seen about this....looks good and if true they are running the e2 image....

does anyone have anymore info on it ie. release or price

Attachments

• Openbox S6000HD (4).jpg
    Openbox S6000HD (4).jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Openbox S6000HD specification (1).jpg
    Openbox S6000HD specification (1).jpg
    61 KB · Views: 20
  • Openbox S6000HD specification (2).jpg
    Openbox S6000HD specification (2).jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Openbox S6000HD specification.jpg
    Openbox S6000HD specification.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Openbox S6000HD.jpg
    Openbox S6000HD.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 16
To be honest it appears to be a perfect copy, hardware wise (BCM7325, etc), of the Vu+ Solo clone I have been using lately.

If it turns out to be then I can whole heartedly recommend them, as although they may be based on old tech the fact of the matter is that they are very well supported and stuff like plugins have an almost annoying tendency, for someone like me who likes to fiddle with stuff, to just work straight off the bat :thumbsup:

Are they already on sale anywhere?

I've looked in the net but the only one ive seen is group buys. Plus no one knows anything about it because I got it off another forum. Ill defiantly buy the box because I've never had bother with my openbox x3 and x5

As Arthur says looks like the cloud ibox that is a cut down vu solo clone. You can get them for £70 delivered from China. The motherboard is mounted upside down and a hidden door is underneath for card slot.

Yosser

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I've looked in the net but the only one ive seen is group buys. Plus no one knows anything about it because I got it off another forum. Ill defiantly buy the box because I've never had bother with my openbox x3 and x5

so you recommend the x3,5 then? are they easy to set uop cccam, newcamd and network? what about bouquet set up and move mode etc? thanks mate

To be fair they are good boxes....if your just after a plain one the x3 is good box easy to set up and the channel list is all in sky order I.e entertainment lifestyle etc and its easy to set up the x5 is just as easy but you get more like iptv YouTube google mail but even tho the channels are named the fav list is not. But you can get bouquet for it and put them in sky order you won't get the group names like the x3 it just be fav 1 fav2 and so. Both boxes are easy to set up and I've never had a problem with them

Why do say that?? I think it's a good reason to buy if you don't have problems with make of the box

Looks like the cheapest way to get an e2 opensource reciever especially if you could use the solo images.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

the 3 usual factory sites don't have firmware for it,so that should tell you something.

Its probably best to wait until more is known.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

They are available in lots of one from here for $98:
h**p://w*w.aliexpress.com/item/Openbox-S6000-HD-newest-1pcs-lot-Free-ship-Original-Openbox-S6000-HD-high-quality/786940144.html

Looks good, but only Diseqc 1.2 - no USALS or 1.3 on the specs - does that mean it won't drive a motor?

I've been on that website and the seller told me it will work world wide but one of the sellers never had any in till nex week

just buy a vu+solo clone!... its just not worth the risk of buying a doorstop unsupported stb for the sake of £20-£25 imho,regards mdt

Where can I find these vu solo clones and are they safe to use I.e image wise

Where can I find these vu solo clones and are they safe to use I.e image wise

Just do like I did and search for Cloud ibox. There are other clones as well at a higher price I believe. I have no personal experience with any of them.

Back