openbox s6000hd

Reading further on various forums it seems there may be heat dissipation problems with the Cloud ibox, and it may freeze up with some of the latest Vix images.

Maybe the Openbox will prove better. I need a 12V box, so a full size Solo clone is no good.

Reading further on various forums it seems there may be heat dissipation problems with the Cloud ibox, and it may freeze up with some of the latest Vix images.

Maybe the Openbox will prove better. I need a 12V box, so a full size Solo clone is no good.

dm800hd or hdse,regards mdt

Yes, a DM800 clone would be nice, but I'm trying to save some pennies. Will probably get a Skybox M3 as it does almost everything I want. It's not Linux of course, but I only watch FTA so the limitations will not be too severe.

Even the sky box is not just limited to fta. They can do alot more.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

hi
i can confirm its perfect and almost the feel of dm800hd.
i got mine from satellite doctor in uk for 70.00 if you are in usa its on alibab already.
really love this box just one more thing how do we get the free IPTV links as it promised?

So can you use normal plugins on the e2 image?! Which image are you using?? What features does it have....and if I'm correct you have to use a USB to connect to iptv as you need address. The x5 has iptv and I have a USB full of addresses that connect. How long did delivery take?!

This looks like a rebadged Cloud iBox which has been said is a downsized Vu Solo clone with Broadcom BCM7335 chipset so it should run the popular E2 images such as Blackhole, OpenPLI Vix etc... with no problem and £70 is not a bad price

@ adetheprince: let us know if you notice any overheating issues like with the Cloud iBox. It has a plastic case and no fan, right?

I saw some promotional photos for this box where the name had clearly been photoshopped onto the front of a generic grey receiver - in one of them it even said S600HD rather than S6000HD - so that does make me suspicious whether it's a genuine Openbox product.

hi guys need help I need image for this box and how would i flash image on this? some advice!plzzz any help/info would be greatly appreciate

Is it not by USB?? Do you have the box?! Can you give us any details on what it's like?! What image did it come with?!

thanks

That link just takes you back to the start of the thread lol

m8 it come with open pli image and work just like dm800s thats al i know m8

Yea we know but it's main concern is the over heating as the box looks solid with no fan to keep it cool?!

hi guys can anybody plzzzzzzzzz give me link where i can get image for this Openbox S6000HD plzzz any help/info would be greatly appreciate

hi guys can anybody plzzzzzzzzz give me link where i can get image for this Openbox S6000HD plzzz any help/info would be greatly appreciate

Any E2 image for the Vu Solo will do

thank u very much for that m8 and do i flash the image with usb same way as vu+solo???

i got the openbox s6000hd yesterday i installed blackhole 2.0.3 clone safe image by van gerwen with a usb pen switched box on and it took about 10 minutes to flash once it is done the blue light will flash constantly switch of your box take out usb pen then power on your box with the on of switch at the back the image has got everything you need to get going tspanel is good for getting other options

Back