NZBMATRIX closed - Post Alternatives

I realize I didn't start on the right foot here - I did try to pretend, yes, but after being asked I promptly admitted I did (even though I didn't seem honest - sorry again) - and for that I am sorry - I am here to learn and appreciate any feedback. I should have just started that way.

I am the admin of
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
- a newznab based site. Please fee free to register and send email (link on upgrade page) stating you are member here and I will upgrade you for free.

Perhaps I should try a "for life" approach - or maybe even free and donations welcome - then in a while, when the site is truly better, I can charge...

Thoughts?

I'll give it a go see if i like it (email sent )

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually no.

I have a NewzNab server, at present I haven't decided yet to publicise it's content or indeed if I ever will, but me being paid to spend time looking at it, learning from it and trying new things isn't a means NOT to develop you or a piece of "freeware"

Even if there are hosting costs they are relatively cheap these days.

I can't stop people paying for services under development, but most people can setup their own server with little or no effort involved.

Be interested to hear how you are getting on, I have a lot of problems getting sickbeard to find the posts which I know are there. Apparently its a problem with the regex's

There is a support forum here if you are having problems,
Code:

Be interested to hear how you are getting on, I have a lot of problems getting sickbeard to find the posts which I know are there. Apparently its a problem with the regex's

There is a support forum here if you are having problems,
Code:

I have a couple of reference points in sickbeard but I can see the API calls to the server, as yet havent had anything picked up because the others find it first. Need to spend some time looking at this though as wasn't aware of the issue.

I have registered and emailed for upgrade lets see if sickbeard can find it

"Please feel free to register and send email (link on upgrade page) stating you are member here and I will upgrade you for free."

very generous of you mate,Thanks.I have registered.. hope sickbeard works ok.

Last edited:
Thanx newlix , i can confirm i've got free membership

hi signed up for free membership as well , is your site affiliated with
Code:
? the whole site looks the same . except you have full access on a free membership .

hi signed up for free membership as well , is your site affiliated with nzbmatrix.eu ? the whole site looks the same . except you have full access on a free membership .

There all based on newznab software mate

Sent from my Xperia X10 using Tapatalk 2

that explains it then , hope it didnt make me sound too dumb

that explains it then , hope it didnt make me sound too dumb

no, you can even setup your own newznab server if you want and you to can have similar looking site. You will find most of the new sites use it as well.

Back