Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NZBMATRIX closed - Post Alternatives

Problem is now that even if you have a good nub site the servers take things down all the time which makes the whole process a ball ache. I'm seriously thinking of calling it a day with nzbs.

Sent from my iPad using Telepathy.

At least you can always grab the latest stuff as long as you have it on watch list. BT and virgin but supply usenet with 30 day retention as part of their service so you don't even have to pay for a usenet server if you are one of their customers.

Sorry, no, I was not able to enable that yet - I have since realized invites were only supported if I disabled open registrations.

For now, just have people send me an email on the site and have them say you refered them.

I will also change the free upgrade policy based on a date since I am close the the 500 and no one can really see that - so, free upgrade until Feb 15th 2013.

Hi All
Newbie here, NZB's are new to me, only been at it couple of months.
i have a few sites i am a member of, but think people have mentioned most - dont know/havent found anymore.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
Cheers
Baz

I have been upgraded on
Code:
as you are member here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please check your e-mail.

New Girl, NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles and Criminal Minds were all posted last night (checked on lol.sickbeard, binsearch and nzbsrus) and none of them are showing up on your index

Yeah, we are trying to figure out what is causing these missed posts - might be because we use Giganews as our newzhost. Or could be backfill process taking too much of CPU on system. Either way, we are digging into it.

Thanks

Thanks to all for trying out Welcome to NZB2U.com - NZB2U - A great usenet indexer - feel free to email me for any questions or issues (link on upgrade account page on the site) - I will leave the free upgrade option available for member here until I reach 500 accounts.

As a bonus, any invites you send will also get free upgrades until that time.

Since we are very close to the 500 mark already, I've decided to extend the free upgrade offer for members here and any referals (just have your friends use form to send email and tell them to say you refered them) to Feb 15th 2013 (instead of specific user count since no one can know that anyway but me) - after that, I might have a limited time bonus or something - we shall see how things go.

Enjoy
Code:

"Please feel free to register and send email (link on upgrade page) stating you are member here and I will upgrade you for free."

very generous of you mate,Thanks.I have registered.. hope sickbeard works ok.

Sure, my pleasure.

As for SickBeard, I've been using it and SabNZBd with it fine so I can say with confidence that it works fine.

One issue I encountered is that you must put www in the URL for some reason and you have to stop SickBeard to manually edit the config.ini file (on Linux anyway) as trying to fix the URL and adding the missing www didn't work for me - I.e. I would edit the config from the SigkBeard UI, click save and when I reloaded the config, it still had the old URL without the www.

Oooh do all DW members get VIP'd? :D

I am already a member.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Oooh do all DW members get VIP'd? :D

I am already a member.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Sure, but you need to ask and email me using the contact form on the site. As mentioned above, I have extended this to beyond the 500 users limit and will be open until Feb 15th, 2013.

Code:

I have just tried to register but it comes up with Your username must be longer than three characters????
WTF Davey_H is longer than 3 characters last time I looked??

Can you help please.

Sure, but you need to ask and email me using the contact form on the site. As mentioned above, I have extended this to beyond the 500 users limit and will be open until Feb 15th, 2013.

Code:

I have managed to register, I had to drop the _ from my name.
So im just DaveyH on the site can I have an upgrade please. :)

Again missing NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles amongst others from last night. Its not even a hashed release.

Back