NZBMATRIX closed - Post Alternatives

NZBMATRIX closed

I paid for VIP many many years ago was my first port of call. I have noticed lately that lots fail due to takedowns anyway I think the whole scene will soon stop. It will be back to buying retail for me and tbh there are often bargains out there anyway. Might be time to cancel my astraweb sub too.

Sent from my iPad using Telepathy.

NZBMATRIX closed

I paid for VIP last week. Gutted £1 a day it has cost me lol

NZBMATRIX closed

I paid for VIP last week. Gutted £1 a day it has cost me lol

C'mon if you downloaded one film or albumn you got your money back right there. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Telepathy.

Re: NZB Matrix Closed Down?

as more and more site are getting closed down ,i am starting to think the best way forward is to make you own private indexing site ,will have to start looking in to this

Re: NZB Matrix Closed Down?

Im guner have to start using me sammy s2 via adownloader :Devil:

Re: NZBMATRIX closed

It's a shame they have decided to shut up shop, used the site this morning and glad I managed to grab some nzb's beforehand.
Good group of staff and friendly members.

i can't complain been using it since it started and had my VIP moneys worse, still its a shame.

I'm gutted been using nzbmatrix for years, will definitely miss it but don't mind downloading header if I have to!

Hi guys

if anyone has any invites to dogz or any other good nzb sites i would really appreciate one

thanks

While it has closed, this site is not over lol... to many backlinks for a site like that to go down!

Wonder what they will do next?

Mick

it would be cool if the sites started fighting if there is no files then why do they give in and remove links ???

***NZBMATRIX CLOSED - ALTERNATIVES HERE!***

Merged the two threads :)

Discuss alternatives here, might be nice for members :)

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I heard this is a decent site :)

Last edited:

***NZBMATRIX CLOSED - ALTERNATIVES HERE!***

Merged the two threads :)

Discuss alternatives here, might be nice for members :)

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I heard this is a decent site :)

just tried to register on this site and get Signup failed
Sorry, you're not qualified to become a member of this site. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

its been up and down

he Site is not redirecting http properly please use https:// so the address would be https://www.nzbsrus.com

Also to get an address for bitcoins please use this link for purchasing VIP subscriptions and select the bitcoin option.
https://www.nzbsrus.com/subscription.php

This is due to the site not redirecting properly the other mehods don't work

Thank You
2012-11-30 - Hi All I am sure most of you are aware by now that we have limited the website to VIP users only to to us having payment processing issues. We have decided to look for sponsors to help us cover the day to day running costs of the site, so we can continue to bring you NZBSRUS. There is a wide range of banner ssizzes and slots available. The current traffic to the site os over 1 Million unique visitors a month.We have full stats available. If you are interested in sponsoring a banner for your product or business, drop us a note [email protected] The NZBSRUS Team
2012-11-29 -
Site limited to vip only

Due to us losing our payment account, we have not only lost a popular payment processor, we also lost the funds that were held in the account and so far uptake on users upgrading with bitcoins is very slow.

So although we really dont want to do this, we are having to limit the site to VIP users only, in the hope that atleast some of you enjoy using nzbsrus enough to go through the process or buying a few bitcoins and upgrading your account.

Once we recieve enough funds to cover the running costs, then we will re-open downloads to free users, as long as income continues to come in to cover the running costs, because the dark side of the coin is that if we can not cover the running costs then nzbsrus will be forced to shut down as we can not afford to run nzbsrus without your help.

We know that bitcoins sound confusing, but using the multiple exchanges there are many ways to depoit funds to exchnage to bitcoins. We are working on other payment processors but at the moment bitcoin is our only option.

Note: Anyone abusing staff or complaining about this will not be tolerated, in the 5+ years nzbsrus has been running, we have never been in this situation so this is something that is required to keep going, plus we are not forcing you to send money our way.. we are allowing users that have supported us by upgrading to still download and asking users that have not to try and support us during this time.
2012-11-24 -
Site online!
I am glad to announce the site is back and the routing issue has been fixed!
But we do have some sad news =(
It is with great dissatisfaction that I have to announce some staff changes. s0ck3t our sysop is leaving the site due to changes in his personal life, we wish him the best of luck in the future. At this time we have no plans to replace s0ck3t but we are looking for a few new mods, if the staff feels that you will make a good fit for the team they will pm you, please do not pm us asking to be a mod.

Thank You,
NZBsRus

I'm not fookin surprised... the probably took one look at your avatar, slammed the shutters and nailed them down ;)

I think nzbrus are having technical issues, maybe the extra traffic???

But the site is not working right.

Mick

I just got in , they have their Christmas theme up but it is taking 3 or 4 minutes to load a page.

Back