NZBMATRIX closed - Post Alternatives

Been upgraded, Cheers mate :D

Sent from my GT-I9100

Have registered and emailed so just waiting for upgrade, thanks!

Thanks to all for trying out
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
- feel free to email me for any questions or issues (link on upgrade account page on the site) - I will leave the free upgrade option available for member here until I reach 500 accounts.

As a bonus, any invites you send will also get free upgrades until that time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Code:
- feel free to email me for any questions or issues (link on upgrade account page on the site) - I will leave the free upgrade option available for member here until I reach 500 accounts.

you missing some TV posts for example the latest episodes of NCIS los angeles which was posted 24 hours ago.

Code:

can i send invites via the site ?

Generous offer, I have registered and sent email, thanks

Hi All
Newbie here, NZB's are new to me, only been at it couple of months.
i have a few sites i am a member of, but think people have mentioned most - dont know/havent found anymore.
Code:
Cheers
Baz

Code:

Great job !

I've sent you an email. Thanks man

Also try
Code:

been using for a few weeks good site check it out

Registered and sent email awaiting upgrade many thanks

I am the admin and I realize the price is a little higher than other nzbnab sites, but I am working hard on adding many new features and am open to any suggestions - I am a seasoned php/mysql developer and my intention is to make it the next newzbin and better.

Feel free to email (the link on upgrade account page) me to request for free full access if you understand this - of course, payments of will make a difference into my ability to spend the time I want to - I'm sure you all understand.

Can you please check your e-mail.

New Girl, NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles and Criminal Minds were all posted last night (checked on lol.sickbeard, binsearch and nzbsrus) and none of them are showing up on your index

Code:
- will be public site after beta I have on good authority it will be the same as nzbmatrix was

Problem is now that even if you have a good nub site the servers take things down all the time which makes the whole process a ball ache. I'm seriously thinking of calling it a day with nzbs.

Sent from my iPad using Telepathy.

Back