No Auto Update on di1010 and 4000

eyesplash

Inactive User
Reaction score
how do i take off the auto update on these boxes so i can try and get my channels back?? i searched the forums and tutorials but couldnt find wat i was looking 4. cos its too damned confusing. ive got 2 chips in the di1010 box and there's no auto update mod by the looks of things. ive heard that i cant update this as the simm only has 2 chips. if i use a simm with 4 chips in the 1010 will it update?? i thought it was strange that there wasn't an anti update mod on this box, or is it something in the chips itself???

Last edited:
It's cool ive found it. looks like its just been cut with a knife so im gonna have 2 get a wire and a soldering iron out

eyesplash said:
how do i take off the auto update on these boxes so i can try and get my channels back?? i searched the forums and tutorials but couldnt find wat i was looking 4. cos its too damned confusing. ive got 2 chips in the di1010 box and there's no auto update mod by the looks of things. ive heard that i cant update this as the simm only has 2 chips. if i use a simm with 4 chips in the 1010 will it update?? i thought it was strange that there wasn't an anti update mod on this box, or is it something in the chips itself???
For the 4000 mate try this http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?p=420307#post420307
This is what helped me

ok that should sort the 4000 out but what about the 1010 phase 1b? i've looked under the board and found no signs of a mod. what are the other ways of doing this mod? i read something about flashing the atmels but i'mnot sure if this has anything to do with the mod. please advise

Back