New Skin - Digitalworldz

Ok, I've given myself a bit of time with it rather than jump in with some half-cocked opinions.

I do like the clean lines and unfussy apearance, it's very easy to read, but the format is more geared towards an old 4:3 monitor rather than a modern display. There's a terrible waste of space on either side.

@Mick

sorry m8 but I think making the new skin bigger has spoilt it, it was fine before now, it looks to stretched needs at least a 10mm gap down each side like the home screen.

the one titled home is better other looks to wide.

:)

Attachments

• full.PNG
    full.PNG
    70.8 KB · Views: 44
  • home.PNG
    home.PNG
    88.2 KB · Views: 44
Last edited by a moderator:
@Mick

this size looks about right, also upload an attachment is off the page :)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    138.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Capture01.PNG
    Capture01.PNG
    116.8 KB · Views: 43
I have put back the original and the darkness skin.

To change back to these styles you will need to use your Usercp (settings) / General Settings

Or click this link:
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/profile.php?do=editoptions

Near the bottom is the style chooser, please do not forget to click save (at the very bottom).

There will not be a drop down chooser on this style, you should know how to use your usercp anyway lol ;)

Regards
Mick

Lol @Napster.

A moderator who does not know how to use his usercp OR maybe read post 66?

Not much hope for everyone else

Last edited:
Lol @Napster.

A moderator who does not know how to use his usercp OR maybe read post 66?

Not much hope for everyone else

@Mick

I know i'm slow and health is failing but I have looked it my profile and setting menu and I cant see user CP at all, I must be going fecking blind as well :(

point me in right direction m8 please

Attachments

• Capture001.PNG
    Capture001.PNG
    21.8 KB · Views: 34
Napster, really lmao.

Your usercp is your settings, It's the page that controls your whole account.

Privacy, emails, settings, forum control, there is over 200 settings that control your access to the forums and how you use DW??????

General Settings (also noted in post 66) is a sub menu (on the left) in your control panel (USERCP)

USERCP = USER CONTROL PANEL

I cannot believe you have never seen your usercp before lol,

feck off you are winding me up right ;)

Mick

@Mick

stop bloody hiding things took me ages to find it, us OLD one have trouble with changes :)

changing the skin always was at bottom of the page but you hided it :)

O **** its my eyes they are screwed :( specsavers for me when they have fixed my eyes

Do not worry my old friend :) we will all chip in and get you the best glasses money can buy!

Glad you found it.

Regards
Mick

Napster, really lmao.

Your usercp is your settings, It's the page that controls your whole account.

Privacy, emails, settings, forum control, there is over 200 settings that control your access to the forums and how you use DW??????

General Settings (also noted in post 66) is a sub menu (on the left) in your control panel (USERCP)

USERCP = USER CONTROL PANEL

I cannot believe you have never seen your usercp before lol,

feck off you are winding me up right ;)

Mick

@Mick

in that new DW skin everything was layed out if different order there isn't one called (user cp) just setting, I was looking for the words USERCP which I couldn't find :(

Post 66 matey ;)

Mick

I'm old, don't like change much :salute: Thank you for the option of choosing our preferred skin, back to Original for me :Clap: :proud:
HH.

Back