New Skin - Digitalworldz

looks great

Thank you very much, only 4 more posts and 24 hours to go matey ;)

don't worry I will let you have that one as I am nice, watch those other moderators lol = NOT NICE ;)

Mick

l see u have spaced realtime posts , looks better , still a big delay on new posts being posted why is that its been like that for along time

Hi Mick does this style not have a fluid as well as fixed as that would fix some of the gripes ???

Signed in this morning and thought "what's happened", but it's grown on me and I like it. :Biggrin2:

nice job Mick....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

if l said that was spot on would you get a big head lol

Only a little ;)

I will put a nice link at the VERY top of the quick links drop down tomorrow, I have to say that real time posts is a great addition now.

Thanks for pointing it out to me, I completely forgot we even have it on the forums :eek:

Thanks for all the comments everyone, good or bad feedback is very important it helps us make the site better.

Regards
Mick

Couple of other things to mention @Mick

Can't delete posts from the inline mod, page just goes blank after selection

Have no link to forum pages such as "who's online"

Thanks mate

Last edited by a moderator:
Couple of other things to mention @Mick

Can't delete posts from the inline mod, page just goes blank after selection

Have no link to forum pages such as "who's online"

Thanks mate

Quick links has everything you need matey... (nav bar)

I will find out about the inline mods, I had a small issue with changing posts titles with double clicks on the showthread page... so they will all get resolved @Bronto.

Thanks for letting me know.

Mick

Last edited:
@Mick, it seems to be a problem with IE10

I have had to log on using chrome and everything is proper

I signed out of forum on IE10, cleared cache and tried to log back in but just get a blank white page, same as I was getting trying to delete and not being able to find the quick link button, it just was not there

So must be IE10 problem ?

@Mick, it seems to be a problem with IE10

I have had to log on using chrome and everything is proper

I signed out of forum on IE10, cleared cache and tried to log back in but just get a blank white page, same as I was getting trying to delete and not being able to find the quick link button, it just was not there

So must be IE10 problem ?

And IE 11. Can't log-in and the top post on each page is.... frameless? Chrome & Maxthon seem fine. (Win 8.1, 64 bit)

Can you guys post some screen grabs please

@Mick Here is what I get when I hit log on or register with IE10

screen pic.jpg
@Mick Here's a screen grab showing that only part of the page is shown.

Back