New Skin - Digitalworldz

for those that cant get logged in using internet explorer. from the black n white home page. goto bottom of page and click on archive,from here I clicked on pda (top right) then login. once logged in I clicked on my dw favourite and got access to site. then changed the skin in user cp and saved it. at this point I had to logout then login again, ticking the remember password box. if u don't your right back to the start again.. hope this helps you out

Thanks @jondoe for this workaround. I had same problem. Couldn't login or send a message to forum admin. Even tried sending email of problem to DW web shop but had no reply.

Admin: Please can you make this workaround a sticky in the Announcements & Bugs section until a fix is made.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I might have fixed the IE login issue, can anyone confirm please?
@Bronto, @Oggiman, @jondoe

Thank you.

Mick

Last edited:
I think I might have fixed the IE login issue, can anyone confirm please?
@Bronto, @Oggiman, @jondoe

Thank you.

Mick
Yes @Mick can confirm all working properly using IE10 :)

Thanks mate

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, all working OK using IE11

Nice one

every time I come to the site and click log in it says I do not have permission to do this and I get a drop down menu to log in

Picture or screen grab @edogg

thanks

Last edited:
Strange I am using chrome and have no issues at all, can you check out the usecp (settings) and see what style is set in the general settings please.

New skin is all squashed up at the top on firefox, some of the options overlap each other. I do have the page enlarged but i always did before.

I was just about to quote @lagigolo to say I get the same effect on Chrome, even with Blue Original, but I put it down to an old 4:3 monitor.

But then I noticed the 'Reply with quote' button is hidden behind the 'Page 3 of 3' button (last post on page). Chrome and Maxthon.

Edit: And IE11

Last edited:
I really appreciate the bug reporting we are squashing them :)

But can you also post screen shots when possible it helps out so much with any issues.

Thank you all.

Mick

Strange I am using chrome and have no issues at all, can you check out the usecp (settings) and see what style is set in the general settings please.

Hi since this afternoon when I changed to original blue it has been ok i.e I have been logged in when I came on the site from my laptop

Back