New Skin - Digitalworldz

lol yeah me too..i thought wtf...yes i preferrred the old style blue one , this is just two flat its like nothing sticks out at u , no colours, text is small...dont really like it ..bring back the old blue one

this is very nice plez keep this one coz old one is so ugly & old fashion

this is very nice plez keep this one coz old one is so ugly & old fashion

I agree (its a little like living in a time warp with the old style).

However - There will be both options Tomorrow

So do not worry, this one is going to be our main skin that we use for members and guests, but members can use the old one too.

I thought I'd stumbled upon another forum, got so used to the old style. I can be a bit "If it ain't broke" type, but nothing wrong with improvements IF they work. Thumbs up from me :)

Looks good, nice and clear and crisp.

Though as Abu Baniaz says adjustment to screen width might help. Curreny have best part of 50% of my screen as the frame.

I prefer the old blue style, it's easy on the eyes. I don't mind the new one to much,
the main issue I have with it is, it doesn't fit my screen size option properly I have to select
75% screen size in chrome to view the entire page, making the writing really small.

I prefer the old blue style, it's easy on the eyes. I don't mind the new one to much,
the main issue I have with it is, it doesn't fit my screen size option properly I have to select
75% screen size in chrome to view the entire page, making the writing really small.

Are you saying it is too big ?

@Abu Baniaz & @overthefence think its too small?

What resolution is your PC set too mate?

Last edited:
well i like it very much well done looks great and much easier for me to navigate..
very nice.

Give me back my Original DW Blue lol

I quite like the new one really :)

Are you saying it is too big ?

@Abu Baniaz & @overthefence think its too small?

What resolution is your PC set too mate?

I have two screens on my workshop set-up, one is a 4:3 (remember them?) and it displays perfect on that one, wheres the 16:9 screen does seem to suffer from the unused margin space. I've just checked- I still had a tab open with the old skin, it didn't suffer from this. :)

sorry cant stand it .. l like realtime posts and its not good , to bunched up

i wondered what the hell was happening lol. while its nice and simple, theres quite a gap at each side of the screen. while i prefer the old one, if this was the only option, i think people would get used to the new look, afterall, it doesnt take away anything (i think lol)

i take back the bit about it not taking anything away lol, the shoutbox is gone

i take back the bit about it not taking anything away lol, the shoutbox is gone

Just at a job at the moment mate writing from my iPhone, but I don't want the shoutbox on the main forumhome, however there will be a link in the quicklinks to the shoutbox by tomorrow...

It will still be here just not taking now space on the forumhome.

If I can find time maybe write a small plugin to put an option to show it or not show it via your usercp options :)

Mick

Another small Bug Mick, If I click to "view forum posts" by someone, all I get is a blank screen

I really like it :) but < always a but lol

I can see what others mean about the wasted space either side

but the overall look is dope :)

Back