New method through ethernet?

ok..not being funny but feel as if im being flamed...few months ago dm500c clones were as little £33 @ 20+ then ship by ems. no import tax. then the suppliers i knew found about the n3./..sales went down, offers of around £25 wks ago or less on really bigger orders. as for £50 subs....is a guide line...when we compair against the massive content is on offer on a sat sub at around £6-£11 pm.
too much of a big deal being made of this. forum for help i though? maybe not this forum any more???
not a dude digi, we have spoke a fewtimes b4 over the years

Sharps, I'm gonna flame you.

You post in blue, anyone using the disturbed skin cannot read it.

50 pound might sound like a reasonable guide to you after comparing with satellite sube but its about whther or not subs exist at that price.

who in their right minds would offer subs at 50£?
it wouldnt really be feasable as a business.

who in their right minds would offer subs at 50£?
it wouldnt really be feasable as a business.

I suppose it all depends on size !

If you require say 20 odd cards to completely cover a service (with various subs) then you could potentially be looking at a cost for subs of around £750 per month. If you have 1000 clients running on that setup then thats about £1 per client per month (I've added £250 per month for the actual server) assuming no profit is made.

Thats simplistic but it gives a rough idea of what could be done and how much profit some of these cardshare systems are actually making !

Sharps, I'm gonna flame you.

You post in blue, anyone using the disturbed skin cannot read it.

thanks for pointing that out...resolved. lol

but getting back to the topic...my point is that for every one not to be desperate and rush into anything yet to get their box back on buy an expensive vm sub, wait for a while and im sure you'll get a sensible deal.
there will be people/servers who will take advantage of people having the n3 and no chans to watch and offer you the world to get you back on at a silly high price. too many bad traders around.
not everyone knows about the cs world of satellite. and there are some guys out there also.

Last edited:
Are any of you even trying to sort this out yourself, because the only way in my opinion is to get a private server going for family & close friends.gordis

But all i see here is complaining about the price, supply & demand will make prices high. & you know some traders will:BUMMER:

If you want plug n play buy a Kryptview & stop ya bitching:slaps:

Now where do i collect my commision:err:

thanks for pointing that out...resolved. lol

Now you've changed it to grey, it's just as bad mate!

The Disturbed skin uses a charcoal background, any font colour apart from the standard white is hard to read.

ooohhh just 4u!

Here's an idea, strange one I know, but can we leave the font on it's default colour? Simply because it fucks up on one skin or another...

If you need to stand out, think of a new gimmick. Mozr tells me nipple clamps are popular these days...

Are any of you even trying to sort this out yourself, because the only way in my opinion is to get a private server going for family & close friends.

Been looking at this very idea myself, before I decide to jump to Sly. I've got an old SA4200/legit card, (and some D500c/Dbox) and I'm not having much luck finding things out about it. (Extracting what I need?)

Feel free to PM me, very, very interested in this.

Been looking at this very idea myself, before I decide to jump to Sly. I've got an old SA4200/legit card, (and some D500c/Dbox) and I'm not having much luck finding things out about it. (Extracting what I need?)

Feel free to PM me, very, very interested in this.

You'll find it exceedingly difficult with any box unless you can jtag it or the card uses a DT08. Cards paired to boxes like the 2110 are going to be dead in the water. Not sure what you can do with an SA4200 - never seen one !

Back