**NEW** DM800SE Clones are on the Market

Same here gsmtech, streaming 1080p x264 without any lag at all, really impressive little box.

yeah thanks matey, i got a feeling it's DOA as they are all red, just thought i'd ask as not sure with LED's on motherboards, some times they can be red and some times they can be green.

cheers

I have one green led on the tuner and 3 red ones on the motherboard. Does this mean the box is DOA. i can't configure my tuner as it says slot is empty

I have one green led on the tuner and 3 red ones on the motherboard. Does this mean the box is DOA. i can't configure my tuner as it says slot is empty
I have a clone and there are red led on circuit board and a further green one. The tuners become dislocated very easy and i have had to open the box to reinsert the tuner. It is not straight forward to configure the tuner. I have had a Dreambox 7000 since 2004 and found the 800 se tuner awkward to configure you have to keep at it. Select one satellite 28 east in advanced mode and select Lnb 1 then save this. I found I had to reboot the box

Back