New Banner logo

it is only on one side because people use different screen resolutions and it adds in fillers on the other side to fill screen, I think.
would it not just squeeze it up rather than cutting some off though if someone is using a lower resolution!

you could be right though!

A full screen banner also ads Kb's to the size of the banner big time, so people trying to access the site on mobiles/slower broadband speeds, it'll add to the site loading time as well.

Great logo Mick! :Clap:

I'll throw in my last tuppenceworth with the words DigitalWorld instead of DigitalWorldz. Still knackered from coming home from my hols last night. Can't come up with any more ideas at the mo!

DWorld-Binary.jpg

DWorld-12.jpg

Like yours though Mick!

Posted these which is under 40K. Though I hadn't as my internet connection went t1ts-up!

DWorld-Binary-smaller.jpg

DWorld-12-smaller.jpg

Last edited:
Just done another one.

Photoshop is quite the piece of kit to make images.

Mick

Just done another one.

Photoshop is quite the piece of kit to make images.

Mick

Did not really like that one so made it a little different ?

Regards
Mick

Last one for tonight lol.

Thanks everyone for having a go at this for us.

Regards
Mick

@ Mick... ph0tosh0ps a great prog for messing about with. I'm no image making pro, so enjoy messing about with it mate. You'll get some brilliant results!!

I just went through them lol, fantastic logo's guys I think they are all great.

We can look at adding the most voted for one tomorrow or something.

Regards
Mick

The current logo is brilliant!!! :Clap:

i like that one with the sun coming over it, it reminds me of one ive seen somewhere on a satellite receiver ;)

54046d1285092373-how-digital-world-mod-logo.jpg

ziggy try incorporate this one.

sigpic2458_89.jpg

@JTH. Were you looking for something like this? (note: bottom right, copyright of you!) LOL

jth-dw-header.jpg

Last edited:
Been playing around again this morning;

DW-earth-logo-2011.jpg

DWorld-2011.jpg

love this one :)

I think that one is great as well, but the original 'sunrise' earth one looks like it was made on a black background.

Earth_4.jpg

I played about with this (maybe!) original one to suit the strong blue skin, but to make it look good on a blue background, for me, didn't have the desired effect.

I'm sure there are many talented people out there with some great ideas that could make that image work!! :Clap:

Last edited:
I think the "12" makes it looks like the age requirement for a film? So people will confuse it for the age requirment for the site.

blue-skin-banner.jpg

i think spectre came up with the best one about 2 years a go :) remember it rob :)

Back