Neutrino UK04 Modification - feedback, comments, suggestions, bugs & fixes here!

also after this image i don't think u need to work on anymore cus this ones amazing

apintofmilk said:
If you change the theme back to the default Neutrino theme, it makes it a lot easier to see.
yea thanks for this i think ill keep it though just to bug the good lady(she keeps asking if i can get rid of the "plop" but i told her no lol)

lol dont be cruel, turn it off in the key setup menu lol.
if i was in your situation i would have been slapped by now :p

just another wee thing i noticed in the last image uk02 there was a small delay when you changed channel it sort of froze for a milisec i have noticed it is still there but not so long now good work m8 now go and fix the red light problem lmao na its i think your best yet and ive followed you for a wee while now its when you stand back from the tv its so clear there is no distortion in any channel but will run i for a while and we shall see but still great

zaf786 said:
hi the other bouquets can,t be deleated if you put all your unwanted channel in one bouquets and hide them you need to ftp open your bouquets and edit them and save otherwise every time you do scan they will show up on other bouquets can be embarrising............:Cheers:
This seems to be what I did but the box still shows the Other bouquet and not the ones in my services/bouquets files. I know I can reflash and get them on quite easily but out of thoroughness, I would like to know what is wrong...

HAVE NOW MOVED THIS COMMENT TO ITS OWN THREAD AS IT SEEMS TOO FAR REMOVED FROM THE SUBJECT MATTER HERE
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?p=452143#post452143

Last edited:
wow just came off workin nights and were on 04 sweet,
time for a little play

thx liamcrayden

hello liam, been using your image now since it came out, i can not fault it thank you, is there any news on a update for the standby issue? and also as im new to this ive been reading about the different images seems there two kinds neutreno and gemini i did flash my box with the gemini image when i first unpacked the box but i didnt like the look of it so i moved on to your neutreno image and havnt looked back since, i understand your working on a gemini image now, my question is what are the main diff between the two and is there any benifits from having one or the other,
thank you :Cheers:

[OW] stiil there

I really love the UK04 but have I loaded a faultyy image as my bouquets still have [0W] in the channel names?

Is there an option in the menus to get rid of it?

hopefuldreamer said:
I really love the UK04 but have I loaded a faultyy image as my bouquets still have [0W] in the channel names?

Is there an option in the menus to get rid of it?
just reboot should sort it out

osborne82 said:
just reboot should sort it out

done that a few time now for various reason and its still there.

Its just a niggle as i can live with it but just thought should i just start again....I just love playing and fiddling with the dreambox 500c

as far as i know there is a anti ow script in the o4 image have you deleted it by mistake, dont really no too much about it but id back up your services and bouquets and maybe reflash the uk04 image see if the ow are still there after reboot

Thanks for such a great image, I have never used any of the others, in fact I have only had the Dreambox a fews hours, but the interface certainly is very well thought out and presented. Anyway on to the bug....

For some reason my box didn't register itself in the correct timezone - probably my fault; however, when trying the manually set the timezone (settings -> misc settings) you can't enter in an equals sign which is used in the correct UK timezone - I used a minus sign instead and that seems to work but it maybe different for others in different timezones - assuming of course that your image is useful to them.

hi i thought i,ll try this dbox & drembox files conversion thing i thought it might improve my epg etc instead it lost all epg i get picture but no information on frontrow nothing on ppv....but when i had my own services&bouquets i had epg on ppv channel well i can always go back to my own services&bouquets it was worth a try ...........

Guys.... a change of plan..
There will be a Neutrino UK05!!

Why? Because theres simply too much to put into the update :) and also I have found out how to mod certain other things as well which should lead to the best neutrino image yet :)

Faster Boot Times (start up time is halved!), etc etc PLUS no more flashwizardpro! Thats right, I've fixed the image flashtool so you can now flash images exactly the same as you would via the DBOX2!

Neutrino UK05 will however be the latest neutrino I do.
Liam

nice one m8 u couldn't give us a release date cud u cheers

liamcrayden said:

just when I thought it was safe to get back into the water! lol:Clap:

cor dont you ever just watch the the dreambox Liam?

I think this stuff is addictive.

My wife is threating to hide my cables so she wont get disturbed by my 'little tweaks' and upgrades form Liam already.

maybe i should get another dreambox so I can play with it whist she watchs TV

Sounds like a plan the lady has been saying the same to me.. =)

c0w

cause i wouldnt tell my old lady how to get rid of the plops she hid the remote from me (but i have a universal one that works ha ha ha (i think liam had a wee word with her)now he goes and does this....................................................... whooppppeeeeeeee (ill just blame liam this time and tell her he wanted me to do it he he he he)

liamcrayden said:

Why? Because theres simply too much to put into the update :) and also I have found out how to mod certain other things as well which should lead to the best neutrino image yet :)

Faster Boot Times (start up time is halved!), etc etc PLUS no more flashwizardpro! Thats right, I've fixed the image flashtool so you can now flash images exactly the same as you would via the DBOX2!

Neutrino UK05 will however be the latest neutrino I do.
Liam

: shocked2 u are a GOD :emotions1

Back