Neutrino UK04 Modification - feedback, comments, suggestions, bugs & fixes here!

What about the recording to PC ??? Is this going to be enhanced in any way ? so many people having trouble with it, or will you utilise it more in the gecko image ?

loady said:
What about the recording to PC ??? Is this going to be enhanced in any way ? so many people having trouble with it, or will you utilise it more in the gecko image ?

Jeesh i hope gemini based image will have added suport for recording
That would b great

hi i had some problem with uk04 today it was freezing on few channels i think it,s to do with converted dbox files i put my own services and bouquets it seems to be working ok........zaf786

I found the following:
The volume is very low even though its turned up full.
When I change the channel the sound comes on straight away and then the picture but the picture is frozen for a split second.

Bump.... restored this thread as UK04 image now available in Download section again :)
THE UK04 IMAGE HAS BEEN RESTORED TO DIGITAL WORLDZ BY POPULAR DEMAND - THIS IMAGE IS AVAILABLE ON A SELECT FEW OTHER SITES SO WHY NOT BRING IT BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL HOME?! USE IT RESPONSIBLY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got it ............ may have a play with it as never come across it before cos it was removed :)

Last edited:
netrino to enigma

is there any way to convert : netrino to enigma .
want to copy my channels lists and services over to the new enigma image which looks great by the way. but do not know whare to put em or if they need to be converted into the frormat that enigma uses.
Can anybody help me.
great site

darran said:
is there any way to convert : netrino to enigma .
want to copy my channels lists and services over to the new enigma image which looks great by the way. but do not know whare to put em or if they need to be converted into the frormat that enigma uses.
Can anybody help me.
great site

Can't be done.

Why can i not extract the image i have put the rar pass in but it keeps telling me wrong password

am i missing something?

Password is "www.world-of-digital.com" (without quotes)
All lowercase.

Doh, its the word filter ;)

THE PASSWORD IS SUPPOSED TO BE:

WWW. WORLD - OF - DIGITAL .COM

(with the spaces, and all lowercase)

i must be brain dead cos still can not get it unrared...

I meant WITHOUT the spaces not WITH the spaces :p Sorry! Having a bad day today lol.

Hurray i did it cheers just flashing now...

anybody got any good engima images i can try that have uk settings in them?

Cheers

Back