Neutrino UK04 Modification - feedback, comments, suggestions, bugs & fixes here!

ramtech said:
Hurray i did it cheers just flashing now...

anybody got any good engima images i can try that have uk settings in them?

Cheers

try the gemini image i posted its all setup so just scan and u should be ok :) :)

cheers
osborne82

Will this image still update online or is to old now?

I like the look of the enigma image like stormbreaker but seem to be to much of a hassel to get working.

ramtech said:
I like the look of the enigma image like stormbreaker but seem to be to much of a hassel to get working.

Its all here,use the search and before long you'll be able to get an image up and running yourself.
Puts you in the position of not relying on others for back ups.

were do i out my old dbox files and how do i get to the dbox screen i have been on the update but its not there?

This is turning out to be a nightmear is this image based on dream image?

i still think updayes dont work my shutdown does not work..

it just restarts

put this image on my new dreambox but it does not seem to update does anybody have a backup image of this with all the updates in?

ramtech said:
put this image on my new dreambox but it does not seem to update does anybody have a backup image of this with all the updates in?

What exactly have you done yet?are you getting any channels yet?do you get any epg on any channels?

I have no channels yet i have just managed to get bruteforce on..

i have no menu to convert dbox files, when you select shutdown it just reboots

ramtech said:
I have no channels yet i have just managed to get bruteforce on..

i have no menu to convert dbox files, when you select shutdown it just reboots

Before you start messing with dbox files your gonna need to get it working in a fashion.
All you need to do is flash it on,select your freq,scan away.Once you have it working you can then set about file conversion.
The image also has a known glitch in that it won't set to standby,its also worth bearing in my that this image only has the file conversion working.Other mages won't support this function.
So get the basics working first.

right i think i will reflash it and start again if you will help getting it set up?

My bruteforce scan comes up with 40 transponders but no channels..

hi loaded uk04 ok runs well but cannot get front row any ideas thanks

I get picture freezes every 30 mins or so. Anyone else having this?

i get freezing on skypsports for some reason and dont get the e4 channels, its starting to piss me off

bloody good image!!!!
love it loads. looks and feels like dbox2 which IMO is tops!!!!!

shame speedy has resigned...... brilliant stuff

very good image, my only very very minor niggle is when you change channel is freezes for a split second but after that it is fine:Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

would a booster sort this out, too be honest i can more than live with it but was just wondering?

once again thanks to the guys for getting this image up and running

respect

mcg1888 said:
very good image, my only very very minor niggle is when you change channel is freezes for a split second but after that it is fine:Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

would a booster sort this out, too be honest i can more than live with it but was just wondering?

once again thanks to the guys for getting this image up and running

respect

Old image try a newer 1 from the downloads.

Back