Neutrino Dream + (Ultra2)

going to try this image and i know there are no key but do i just replace the rom's? if so anybody got instructions for this as i have never used this image and from what i have read it sounds great?

when using dream up with this image you must say no to flash erase, as this erases the jffs2 /var partition straight after flashing it doh!
Cheers

i tried and got nothing it wouldnt even show any picture on telly
Sounds like you did the same as me chopper! I ended up with a blank screen after using dreamup and erasing the flash.

I have got other images backed up and when they came in I had no services etc, even ones I backed up myself. Is this the same problem? I should say no to erase flash.

i went back to original 2.0 and ftp the rom7 10 and 11 to var/keys and am up and running again

going to try this image and i know there are no key but do i just replace the rom's? if so anybody got instructions for this as i have never used this image and from what i have read it sounds great?

If its the one I just attached you don't need to change anything if you are in duuuub. Otherwise the only other option for the uk is 6887. IE I deleted the 69xx one.

Here is a better cables.xml - cant remember where it goes, something like var/config/tuxbox or summat.

Does the on screen MultiEPG work in this image on the DM500C? If it does how do you change it from the single channel EPG? I currently have the EPG storing on a CIFS share and the EPG settings page says that "This directory is suitable for storage"

Press green then red (or other way round? Wife guarding tv right now ...) and it goes to multi-epg.

Press green then red (or other way round? Wife guarding tv right now ...) and it goes to multi-epg.

Cheers I will give it a go later.
IMHO this is a really good image and it is highly configurable well done to the Pli team.

If it was the pli image you might be correct. But it isn't ...

This image works great, I really hate engima as i came from dbox2.

Love the NIT quickscanning thingy, had to change it to New Driver for tuner but it works great.

Does this include a Sections Scan / Backgorund scan? This is something I really miss since moving from my Dbox to Dreambox.

No it doesn't. However change the scan to update bouquets and it's only takes a couple of jiffs to update your services - I tend to do this every fortnight or so

Going to upload another soon,

Has the 3 new fixed roms for evocamd/mgcamd
and new menu options for quckly converting the keys to gbox and newcamd formats

Hellow guys and dolls have you all got b-x o-fi-ce (films and events):banana::Clap:

as far as i'm aware, autoupdate picks up the keys wrong on these channels still

af you have the info to add it to neutrinos services.xml/bouquets.xml at hand it will save me searching the dbox2 forum for it.

Back