Neutrino Dream + (Ultra2)

Just put this on know

Cant wait for the final release :p

Thanks

Thanks,

The image is set for the old tuner type, change from the extras menu if you need to use the newer type.

Cryogenic - I am using 0.9, when I tried using the manual gui thing I eventually gave up, it seems you can't just pick a bit to change then save, when you do that it blanks out the key entirely or will only save the bits you have changed. So if I want to change the key I have to retype the entire pair of keys out twice. Am I making any sense ?

Cryogenic - I am using 0.9, when I tried using the manual gui thing I eventually gave up, it seems you can't just pick a bit to change then save, when you do that it blanks out the key entirely or will only save the bits you have changed. So if I want to change the key I have to retype the entire pair of keys out twice. Am I making any sense ?

yes, thats fixed, i used it yesterday to change 1 digit ok ;)

Have added GUI for gbox manual keys now will be in next upload, maybe I'll add a newcamd one also.

just loaded up image, tried keys and still not working, should i ftp, if so which file

Nice to see you back on the scene matey...hope your over your personal worries...my question as per last time is....when you do a rescan do you lose some channels still...i found this with the previous release....not put this on yet to try buti i have always been happy with the look of yours.

I reckon we won't need the key gui for much longer but since we are on the subject , any chance of limiting the choices for each key to just the number and the 3 letters on each key?

if there is an E for instance in the key you have to press the button about 6 times to get to E.

If its just an ascii file I can strip them out myself if you tell me which one it is.

Cheers.

Ey up

Not sure if i've missed something here, but i can't find this in the downloads section ?
The link in the first post shows an "Invalid File ID" message.

I'm using your last very nice "Unfinished" neutrino, which is brilliant.

I don't suppose it has SMBFS support ?
I would like to mount the drive in my TM9100 to use for recording etc, but i can't get it to mount using CIFS.

&i

Thanks for the image cryo, the key GUI makes it really easy to update the keys.

Thanks for the image cryo, the key GUI makes it really easy to update the keys.

Could not agree more M8, makes it so easy to put keys in manually.

Thanks Cryo

Same here when i click on the link on the first page i get this
The link in the first post shows an "Invalid File ID" could you tell me where 2 look :Clap:

Just put this on my box now, nice image.

One quick question, when I press ok on the remote the bouquets come up as a list.
How can I change this so that the channels appear within the bouquet instead?

Back