Neutrino Dream + (Ultra2)

Just put this on my box now, nice image.

One quick question, when I press ok on the remote the bouquets come up as a list.
How can I change this so that the channels appear within the bouquet instead?

Go into the service menu and use the bouquet editor to set up your bouqets.

I already have my bouquets set up, mate.

On Cryo's last image when you pressed ok you were directly within a bouquet listing all the channels of that bouquet. You could then press the vol+ button to access another bouquet.

Pressing ok with this image brings up a list of bouquet categories and then you have to go into one to see the channels.

On Cryo's last image when you pressed ok you were directly within a bouquet listing all the channels of that bouquet. You could then press the vol+ button to access another bouquet.

Pressing ok with this image brings up a list of bouquet categories and then you have to go into one to see the channels.

Not sure i understand mate, i FTP the bouquets from cryo's old image to the new one and it works just the same.

Got it sorted.

Found the setting I needed to change in key binding setup. Changed bouquet control from bouquet list to current bouquet.

???? it should have been that way any how ????

just loaded up new image, i'm in ntl area, the keys on the image are for ntl but still no pcture? N 5401 is for ntl, sure there is not another one for east london

just loaded up new image, i'm in ntl area, the keys on the image are for ntl but still no pcture? N 5401 is for ntl, sure there is not another one for east london

Are you sure ? Im east london but N 5C01

BTW love these neutrino images, many thanks cryo for your hard work

Thanks for improving an already great image:Clap:
andmc

Thanks Cryo, I had to change to the DW image when we had the sky bet problem, but as soon as that dissappeared I went back to neutrino. Although the DW image has some great features and I did get used to it to a certain extent, I just perfer neutrino for watching telly, so it's great news that your still developing this image, thanks for the latest update, the key editor is a nice addition particularly with the latest shinanigans and going on's.

do you need to add the 5c01 when adding the keys? only 2.0 diddnt have any keys for me so i added the whole number but still only getting FTA channels atm? thnx...

do you need to add the 5c01 when adding the keys? only 2.0 diddnt have any keys for me so i added the whole number but still only getting FTA channels atm? thnx...

Make sure you choose your provider in the manual keys menus (its set to nthell as default, you will need to change it to your area first)

HELP for a newbie

I have today flashed this image onto my Dreambox however I have been unable to get it working even after changing key's etc. Now thinking I may have cocked up something is settings so thought I would reflash or change image and start again? However when I ftp the image into temp folder then go into Services Menu / Image Update/Flash / write whole image. It sees the image to flash but when I start the flash process off the box just resets without flashing? Cab anyone help?? Please!:Cheers:

Back