Neutrino Dream + (Ultra2)

just tried your image cryogenic, its running really stable, best image so far :), u still working on the fast scanning feature and picking the box office ??

Thanks cryogenic

Last edited:
thx cryogenic - going to give this a try tonight - DW messes up the box so prefer to stay on Neutrino so this is great - big thanks for this.

Someone said its only for evocam ? So ensure you use evocam, ensure camd.cfg has AU set to 01 or 02. I love this image more every minute - faster menus - better pic quality, faster channel change.

Someone said its only for evocam ? So ensure you use evocam, ensure camd.cfg has AU set to 01 or 02. I love this image more every minute - faster menus - better pic quality, faster channel change.

I just set it to AU in the extras menu and it seems to be working fine.

I have today flashed this image onto my Dreambox however I have been unable to get it working even after changing key's etc. Now thinking I may have cocked up something is settings so thought I would reflash or change image and start again? However when I ftp the image into temp folder then go into Services Menu / Image Update/Flash / write whole image. It sees the image to flash but when I start the flash process off the box just resets without flashing? Cab anyone help?? Please!:Cheers:

rudbox broke this in the last build and never fixed it. use the\extras menu to flash (the image needs to be called dreamplus.img)

evocamd and mgcamd work fine

gbox don't work, (renamed file to gbox naming)

newcamd don't work either

but who cares it's great news and thanks to the guys that cracked it :)

just tried your image cryogenic, its running really stable, best image so far :), u still working on the fast scanning feature and picking the box office ??

Thanks cryogenic

thx, unfortunately only ntl seems to do nit/onit and i can't do net id unless i can get cvs zapit to work with rudbox neutrino. cvs neutrino isn't stable enough or working fully yet.

Hi,

Do I need to replace any ROM 7 (i.e. latest ROM7 fix) in order to get autoupdate working? Default image will not roll keys for me (Evocamd and Gbox)?

Where do the rom files live on this image? Checked \\var\keys but only rom 7 seems to be there. There are other files for the remaining roms but I can not ftp them down to my machine. I think they are Symbolic links

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
BK

Last edited:
Just downloaded latest image, but seems to have an error, anyone else having trouble or am i doing something wrong??

Fixed my problem. Keys are now being updated :banana:

I copied over Rom10 and Rom11 bin files (from other thread) to \\var\keys and ensured they are switched on in the extras menu.

2 keys are being created on Rom 7 and one on Rom 10

Excellent

Fixed my problem. Keys are now being updated :banana:

I copied over Rom10 and Rom11 bin files (from other thread) to \\var\keys and ensured they are switched on in the extras menu.

2 keys are being created on Rom 7 and one on Rom 10

Excellent

Why need both roms ? Also why not activate 11 ?

Last edited:
Why need both roms ? Also why not activate 11 ?

My Bad

Been playing around with the image (while reading about the red light issue on the new Wasabi wii modchips). It seems fine with Rom7 only and using EvoCamd 2.10. Keys are been generated fine with this combination.

Thanks
BK

does anyone know how to lock a bouquet with this image, cant find the option???

Thanks

My Bad

Been playing around with the image (while reading about the red light issue on the new Wasabi wii modchips). It seems fine with Rom7 only and using EvoCamd 2.10. Keys are been generated fine with this combination.

Thanks
BK

Agreed, using this image and ROM7 only all channels are clearing ok, im in EX-CW

Beautiful image Cryo - its visually very stunning.

Is anyone finding that the box stops responding to the control when you change channels?

What is the difference between the new and old tuner drivers?

Back