Neutrino Dream + (Ultra2)

gbox feature could be added to dbox image no probs.
is this a plugin couuld i rip this from your img and install into dbox img i can do that or is it a bit more complicated than that reason i ask dream back with inlaws so cant check my self.
cheers johny48

is this a plugin couuld i rip this from your img and install into dbox img i can do that or is it a bit more complicated than that reason i ask dream back with inlaws so cant check my self.
cheers johny48

And if it is that easy please post it up, I have no dreamboxes now.

It's all in shell script so you can cut and paste :)

Could you please point me to a guide or FAQ on this type of thing. I have no dreambox now so could the image be opened up with other software and extract that code.

gbox is not that necessary on dreamboxes, but essential to people with a chirpy sagem.

Excellent image, thanks for all your work m8, were would all us nutrino fans be without your efforts for the dreambox :Clap::Clap:

Cheers Derek

Could you please point me to a guide or FAQ on this type of thing. I have no dreambox now so could the image be opened up with other software and extract that code.

gbox is not that necessary on dreamboxes, but essential to people with a chirpy sagem.

ok i'll see if I get chance to to post something, (working 4 weekend in a row, so can't promise owt)

ok i'll see if I get chance to to post something, (working 4 weekend in a row, so can't promise owt)

Got it running on andromeda m8 works a treat if you dont mind me posting the files in dbox section with all credit to you i will.

Cheers

Xenafan

dude,

i am new with your image. My freq n symbol rate is not in list as i am not in uk. Under fast nit scanning, i cant change the symbol rate, there only 2 for me to choose but none is the rite 1. i go to serivce menu and under channel scan, i choose manual, i can change freq n symbol n etc but i cant find the channel like how i did in dw_2.0. Can guide me on this.

Cheers

dude,

i am new with your image. My freq n symbol rate is not in list as i am not in uk. Under fast nit scanning, i cant change the symbol rate, there only 2 for me to choose but none is the rite 1. i go to serivce menu and under channel scan, i choose manual, i can change freq n symbol n etc but i cant find the channel like how i did in dw_2.0. Can guide me on this.

Cheers

what country you in mate? you will need a cables.xml file or the correct entries adding.

Got it running on andromeda m8 works a treat if you dont mind me posting the files in dbox section with all credit to you i will.

Cheers

Xenafan

i was having a go at this got box back of inlaws too but you beat me to it lol :Clap::Clap::Clap:
cheers johny48

Hi mate....image working great...thanks. 1 problem I have is the movie player - when you select play recording, the file plays in the bottom half of the screen, and slightly to the right. It worked fine on my last 0.9b image and am using the same files on my pc. Do you have any idea how to fix this?? Thanks.

Hi mate....image working great...thanks. 1 problem I have is the movie player - when you select play recording, the file plays in the bottom half of the screen, and slightly to the right. It worked fine on my last 0.9b image and am using the same files on my pc. Do you have any idea how to fix this?? Thanks.

not seen that one mate, playing back ok here ?? maybe try the alternate tuner driver? ( its not just the tuner driver but screen functions too)

thanks...that was it in a nutshell! Changed it to the new tuner driver and hey presto!! Thanks again.

hiya....interested in trying this image out tomorrow as I have only experienced the DW2.0 image so far.

A couple of quick Q's if dont mind :)

1. Is there any way to import the channels that I have found from the DW2.0 into this image? Reason being it took about 10 scans to pick up the final remaining channels. Or is scanning within this image more like using another box, in that it tends to pick up the channels in one go? I'm presuming its still just as susceptible to being missing a few each scan.

2. You say you can browse channels ie the Now/Next on the bottom of screen, without having it change channel...which I love the idea of.....however on my box (a 500c clone), the left and right arrows are marked as volume up/down....so how could I change the volume on the box if its possible at all when this is enabled :)

cheers,
T

I think d2d.exe (downloads) will convert services.xml from enigma to neutrino format for you.

h. You say you can browse channels ie the Now/Next on the bottom of screen, without having it change channel...which I love the idea of.....however on my box (a 500c clone), the left and right arrows are marked as volume up/down....so how could I change the volume on the box if its possible at all when this is enabled :)

cheers,
T
If you are watching TV and press left or right, it is volume, If you press info the channel name etc comes up, NOW if you press left or right at that point you get the other channels (virtual zap)

I no longer have a dreambox but I think with this image you can go to settings, key setup, and now you can change around buttons. Higher up on the remote under the numbers there are 2 other arrow keys, I think these can be changed to virtual zap, or volume. Then you do not have to press the info key before the arrows.

also in the key setup you can change the colour buttons menus. When you press red you get the various channel options. Teh only one I use is the second one, show all channels. So you can turn off all the other functions on that menu. Now this means you only press red once and the big menu comes up.

The gbox functionality is now working on my dbox2 with andromeda 2.0, big thanks to Xenafan & cryogenic

Does anyone know the differences between the old and new driver? Which one is better for an original dreambox?

Also, I have noticed that newcamd cannot be configured to AU from the extras menu unlike the other cams.

Great image though Cryo - you are a genius.

Back