Need to borrow £15 via Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

nizzex

DW Member ++
Reaction score
****** ebay buyer wants partial refund, so I goes ok, but need to transfer some money from bank to paypal which will take some days, Buyer goes on a mardy saying I got till tomorrow to give the partial ammount or go through Dispute. I cant deal with disputes they last for ever. So I would be kind of a DW member can borrow £15. I will pay it back in 2-3 Days Guranteed.

Cheers

PM me the details mate andI'll sort it. :)

Cheers, witchy2k1

Ive sent you a PM yesterday. Let me know if you can do it today.

Else, Can someone else lend a hand

Thanks

just send him 1p if you can via the refund option will block him from opening a dispute

just send him 1p if you can via the refund option will block him from opening a dispute

Nizz i be more then happy to lend you 15 quid, for a few days, PM me if you still need it.

Regards

tlogic

i will lend u the cash.

last time u payed back in full when u said

Guys I need it today. Please PM Me,.

Thanks

If anyone has a spare Million can they pm me.
I can pay it back £10 a week

At least in the future i will know where to come when i am skint.

Its alright saying i will lend you cash, but whats the interest rate.

Ive been looking into buying a 2nd home, doing it up and renting it out furnished.

so anyone with a spare £100,000 to start me off, will be much obliged..PMSL

In all seriousness though, i think its great to see the members pulling together when someone needs some cash.

I know it might be a bit late m8 but if your still short, i can help you out m8.

nizzex said:
So I would be kind of a DW member can borrow £15. I will pay it back in 2-3 Days Guranteed.

Hmm, it's been 2 months since I loaned you this cash mate, what happened to the payback in 2 or 3 days??

hope its just an oversite mate you dont deserve to be ripped for being kind hearted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back