Need to borrow £15 via Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
People make mistakes, we all forget things, it's only human.

I'm 100% certain that it's an oversight.

I sent the pm AFTER he logged on today, I also created the public reply at the same time as a sort of guarantee/proof that I had issued notice.

I hope that it was a genuine oversight & that Nizzex pays you back as he guaranteed.

One thing is for certain...he owes you an apology...private or public, as his action is not acceptible.
--
I wrote this before Allroads comment...I will say no more on the subject.

Last edited:
Appears NIZZEX logged on a few days ago and chose to ignore my emails asking for information about my money. :(

Oh dear.. i hope its just a misunderstanding..

hope you get it sorted soon (K)

i have pmd him and will keep a check on his log in stats lets give it a few more days

****** ebay buyer wants partial refund, so I goes ok, but need to transfer some money from bank to paypal which will take some days

It's instant to deposit money into paypal, it only takes a few days when you are withdrawing

It's instant to deposit money into paypal, it only takes a few days when you are withdrawing

It's not, only if you're actually paying for something. If you're just adding money to your account it is different. Been in the exact same position before.

It's not, only if you're actually paying for something. If you're just adding money to your account it is different. Been in the exact same position before.

ok but I'm sure he could have done a partial refund and that would have been instant

Hello guys and yes I have PM's allroad and witchy.

Sorry for the long delay. Hopefully this doesnt sound like a exuse, but is my genuine reason. Whilst at uni playing rugby, I went in for the tackle and some idiot knee hit me real hard in the back. The pain!!.

It was really paintfull, even after 1 week. I thought it was serious to went to GP and told him and he then later referred me to Hospital, after and scan, x ray, etc. They said we will need to operate on your back, something is broken. ... I was scared and my face went white.

During november I had my operation, which I needed a minimum 1 month off uni and couldnt move much. Couple weeks later in better and the pain is gone away.

So sorry for all this. Thats to those who had faith in me. Id never ruin my repuation on DW.

Ill give a little extra onto the £15 for your patience.

Hello guys and yes I have PM's allroad and witchy.

Sorry for the long delay. Hopefully this doesnt sound like a exuse, but is my genuine reason. Whilst at uni playing rugby, I went in for the tackle and some idiot knee hit me real hard in the back. The pain!!.

It was really paintfull, even after 1 week. I thought it was serious to went to GP and told him and he then later referred me to Hospital, after and scan, x ray, etc. They said we will need to operate on your back, something is broken. ... I was scared and my face went white.

During november I had my operation, which I needed a minimum 1 month off uni and couldnt move much. Couple weeks later in better and the pain is gone away.

So sorry for all this. Thats to those who had faith in me. Id never ruin my repuation on DW.

Ill give a little extra onto the £15 for your patience.

your lucky you aint paralised leaving a broken back for a week like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back