need help with dm500c

Can be complicated mate that, maybe give the lad a guide on it, its that long ago I did it that way im not sure id be accurate enough.

You just need to give your laptop/pc a static lan ip and the dreambox a static ip in the same range,usually one higher then the pc,
your guide should then work fine

finally i am able to create the backup, i did wad u all told and the problem was with the ip address, i had to change the box ip to 100 higher than my com ip and its works! i just manage to create a back up from my own box at the moment as my cousin took his box away... will borrow from him and try again!!! thanks everyone!!!!! nice meeting friendly people around here... cheers!!!!!

finally i am able to create the backup, i did wad u all told and the problem was with the ip address, i had to change the box ip to 100 higher than my com ip and its works! i just manage to create a back up from my own box at the moment as my cousin took his box away... will borrow from him and try again!!! thanks everyone!!!!! nice meeting friendly people around here... cheers!!!!!
need help again, the ethernet cable cant fit into my cousin box, cause his box is the telephone line, its too small for the ethernet cable and i cant do his backup..... the guy that sold me the box have send me image that he claim can be use, once i click on it, it need to burn into a cd... can anyone help me again....... thanks

i try to flash the image that the seller send me on flash wizard, but it ask me to try multiboot....

need help again, the ethernet cable cant fit into my cousin box, cause his box is the telephone line, its too small for the ethernet cable and i cant do his backup..... the guy that sold me the box have send me image that he claim can be use, once i click on it, it need to burn into a cd... can anyone help me again....... thanks

A dreambox with no Ethernet port ?

Does the image extension end in .img if it does then DReamUP and a null cable is the better way.

hi, my box can be use already thanks for your help =) i am now getting a dm800 hd, is it possible that i use the back up for dm500 on to the hd set???

No flashwizard will not work on enigma2 but there are plugins such as dflash and gpflashbackup that will do this.

ok, so it can be done using ethernet cable as well??? any good and cheap hd set to recommend??? =)

ok, so it can be done using ethernet cable as well??? any good and cheap hd set to recommend??? =)

DM800SE clone with a A8P sim best for the money I reckon.

The backup would be made to the HDD or a usb drive you can then retrieve it via FTP.

The backup would be made to the HDD or a usb drive you can then retrieve it via FTP.
ok thanks will ask for info again =)

hi ferret, i have brought a fyhd800cVii... can u teach me how to do a back up step by step like the one u show me in dm500c? where can i download dflash from.... thanks alot!!!!

hi ferret, i have brought a fyhd800cVii... can u teach me how to do a back up step by step like the one u show me in dm500c? where can i download dflash from.... thanks alot!!!!

What is this ?

fyhd800cVii

A dm800 type clone ?

What is this ?

fyhd800cVii

A dm800 type clone ?

Model Number:
FYHD800C-VII
Brand Name:FYHD
Package:
YES Remote Control:Included
Description:

• Fully Compliant with DVB-C/MPEG-2
  • Powerful LSI single chip
  • Support Conax/LynxCrypt/irdto CAS
  • Up to 1000 channels memory space
  • 6 language OSD support (English,Spanish,french,Slovak,Hungary,Chinese)
  • Support QAM 16/32/64/128/256 mode
Demodulation

• Hi-Fi Stereo Audio Output
  • Software Update via Local RS-232 Serial
  • Port and Over the Cable(OTC)
  • Auto-search program function
  • Support NIT search
  • Favorite Channel setting
  • Embedded Loader to support remote upgrade
  • Parental Lock
  • Support mail and forced message
  • Automatic PAL / NTSC
  • Support CAS smart card interface
  • Full Function Remote Control
  • Support CATV and MMDS
  • Master-Slave function
Specification:
Tuner
Standard:DVB-C EN300 429
Input Frequency:50 860MHz
Input impedance:75
Input level: 10dBmV-20dBmv
Video Decoder

Standard:ISO IEC 13818-2, MPEG-2 MPML
i guess it is? lol

Easier way around this are you using Dreambox images on this if so what one ?
hi ferret, my one of my dm500 recently hang and its stay on green light and nth else, i could not even go into the menu at all every just black.... i read ur other post that this could be solve using dreamup, i did wad u told, so when i was doing a backup from the GOOD dm500 after awhile its just say error creating back up...i did everything like saving the name of the file with a .img, i use dreamup v1.3.3.1 like u say, buts its just wont work....

hi ferret, my one of my dm500 recently hang and its stay on green light and nth else, i could not even go into the menu at all every just black.... i read ur other post that this could be solve using dreamup, i did wad u told, so when i was doing a backup from the GOOD dm500 after awhile its just say error creating back up...i did everything like saving the name of the file with a .img, i use dreamup v1.3.3.1 like u say, buts its just wont work....

Id have another go with another version of dreamUP try a older one see how that goes.

Back