Need a new image

I don't think that ones compatible with my sim :( can someone provide me with jade PLi or Nabilo??

you have a strange reciever...only SIM2.01 Dm800HD clones had fans on the CPU heatsink . The older SIM 1 and Ferarri versions did not have a fan. Does the SIM or reciever have a gold SIM2.1 sticker on it anywhere ?

The sim is plain, white with the writing i described. There is no sticker on te sim or anything. The fan is under the tuner. Why can't I just have a normal box ha

If it was normal it wouldn't be magical.

What details does it provide on flashing web page if you put it stop/dhcp mode?

this is what i get at the bottom of the page when i hold in the power button

Booloader version: Dreambox Second Stage Loader BUILD #72, built 2009030

Right I re downloaded the same image and put it on te box, when I scan it picks up nothing, and the time and date do not set! Beginning to do my head in now guys! Any ideas? Or links to different images?

Have you configured the tuner before you scanned ?? Set it to single, no disecq , 28.2e for UK if you have a fixed dish then scan again. You won't get time and date until you have locked on to a valid transponder these details are read from the stream.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah that's what I set it to. Just seems very odd as I was watching a perfect hd picture on sat and now nothing?

has anyone got any links to any images i can use? not getting anywhere with this one even with a reflash. Ive taken out thw tuner to make sure it wasnt dirty and put it back in but still nothing. Someone must have a link to an old stable image :)

Installed by elite, still no joy! Ordered a 2nd hand working tuner from eBay, hopefully this will sort it out :)

Since you had an issue finding the image, could you upload it just in case someone else has the same sim issue?

Back