Looking for a new image which can use iptv

Id not do a online update mate, could download unfriendly clone files. That could stop the box booting

Chuffed the replacement PSU solved the crashing problems.

Thanks again for sticking with me through it mate and thanks to Wiz and Abu too, but I must of tested your patients at some point lol. I just found how to install plugins manually on the box itself I downloaded tsmedia 3.8 the one you posted (oe1.6 version) and its installed with no errors but I can't seem to find it on the box am I missing something? I fixed the iplayer too just for the sake of it chances are I will start to use it. I still can't believe how much better this image is though I'm made up.

Edit: Just noticed the software management plugin no idea how I missed that I installed tsmedia through the media scanner I think it was.

Last edited:
Thanks again for sticking with me through it mate and thanks to Wiz and Abu too, but I must of tested your patients at some point lol. I just found how to install plugins manually on the box itself I downloaded tsmedia 3.8 the one you posted (oe1.6 version) and its installed with no errors but I can't seem to find it on the box am I missing something? I fixed the iplayer too just for the sake of it chances are I will start to use it. I still can't believe how much better this image is though I'm made up.

Edit: Just noticed the software management plugin no idea how I missed that I installed tsmedia through the media scanner I think it was.

You can find it in the plugin menu and the menu button

Make sure you installed the oe1.6 version the oe2.0 version will not work

You can find it in the plugin menu and the menu button

Make sure you installed the oe1.6 version the oe2.0 version will not work

Literally just found it mate it definitely wasn't there at first I reinstalled through telnet and it shows up now after a reboot. I just tried one of the HBO links but I just have the cogs turning at the top left, I have read they don't all/always work but the second link I tried a music one because I thought that may have been a sure thing and it was it plays great, thanks again mate its exactly what I wanted from my box when we started working on it the other day.

Tsmedia can be great but I have a huge niggle with it, sometimes, if a link is clearly dead the box will just display the loading icon in the left corner like it does but will be completely unresponsive and the only way to solve it is to power off the box at the plug, very annoying!

Tsmedia can be great but I have a huge niggle with it, sometimes, if a link is clearly dead the box will just display the loading icon in the left corner like it does but will be completely unresponsive and the only way to solve it is to power off the box at the plug, very annoying!

same here too mate I had to leave it a while before it gave in, it would of been quicker to pull the power. I read Navi-x is down at the minute is that still the case?

Edit: I just checked the updates bit and it says 36 packages available is it safe to do that? cheers.
Edit 2: I'm just trying to install a ipk is there in the image where I just choose to do one manually or do I need to use telnet, thanks.

With GJStrooms images, you can perform online updates. Just make sure you remove power cable after it has rebooted, i.e power cycle.

This is an old thread but have you tried the correct version, think there are 1.6 and 2.0, tsmedia works with dm800 and tsmedia image ok as i have a spare one in the kis bedroom.

Back