N3 cracked , i seen it

Status
Not open for further replies.
u misunderstand me...the usb dongle would open...but all the files on it could not be opened , they was locked . and unknown file types

Can you copy the files to another source to a memory stick then see if it works.

If its not connecting to a cs then it will update if the theory is the keys are updated to the usb then onto the box. If it does not clear then it needs a wireles signal and if it needs a wireless signal then its cs

What I don't get especially if it's cs, when will the supplier start charging for the service, has your friend been told this is a one of payment Chris, not bad price if it is.

:Cheers:

Can you copy the files to another source to a memory stick then see if it works.

If its not connecting to a cs then it will update if the theory is the keys are updated to the usb then onto the box. If it does not clear then it needs a wireles signal and if it needs a wireless signal then its cs

no..the files on the dongle are encrypted using some kind of software .
And the file types are unusual , you cant really do anything with them .
i really dont know the ins and outs of the operation ...it just does not appear to be any sort of CS, and no internet involved .

What I don't get especially if it's cs, when will the supplier start charging for the service, has your friend been told this is a one of payment Chris, not bad price if it is.

:Cheers:

The use of the updates on the Site using the Dongle ... lasts the service of the box .. the Specific box and dongle are paired, in other words my mates dongle ...wud not work in another box .
The site KNOWS which dongles have been paid for and to which box (and mobile phone number) they are paired too !!!
That is the bit i DONT LIKE lol
this is why the website is texted to you(and your log in details) , upon sale of the box !

The use of the updates on the Site using the Dongle ... lasts the service of the box .. the Specific box and dongle are paired, in other words my mates dongle ...wud not work in another box .
The site KNOWS which dongles have been paid for and to which box (and mobile phone number) they are paired too !!!
That is the bit i DONT LIKE lol

modified payg dongle that are configured to connect to a cs server. Server details are updated or modified by downloading updates to the dongle over set periods in time.

More than likely the box will remain supported for a year, where a new cheap box will be paird and sold to the customer for another year. (if it lasts that long)

Last edited:
so what area is your m8 in? I know Wigan and surrounding aint gone N3 yet.

I need to get my tv sorted too don't know if its worth sticking with cable or moving to sat...

so what area is your m8 in? I know Wigan and surrounding aint gone N3 yet.

I need to get my tv sorted too don't know if its worth sticking with cable or moving to sat...

He is in Leeds....been N3 for ages
i gonna risk one of these boxes i reckon ..Bolton got couple week at least yet

The thing driving it is the USB DONGLE .

oh ffs, it's a usb wifi adapter.

Goin thru the channels is NOT smooth at all...takes 3-4 seconds to "flick" thru each of the premiem channels ...(the usb dongle flashes like crazy as u flick)..it IS VERY annoying > but it works ) .

Further evidence that it's a wireless cardshare.

i tell u wot guys ,..the future is bright ? and i have faith .

Wireless dongle that flashes like fook = CARD SHARE.

No magic N3 hack I'm afraid.

Tell your mate to turn off his router/modem and see what happens..

Si

Witchy is right for a change...:D

Could you let us know the file extensions that are on the dongle?

u misunderstand me...the usb dongle would open...but all the files on it could not be opened , they was locked . and unknown file types

Why would you expect a PC to be able to open files from an entirely different type of system?

This whole thread is absolute fucking nonsense.

This is my last post in it.

Tell your mate to turn off his router/modem and see what happens..

Si

it wont be paird throught his net mate, it looks like its paird to a mobile phone.

If it was to be going through the router he would enable the passkey for his router for it to work.

Why would you expect a PC to be able to open files from an entirely different type of system?

This whole thread is absolute fucking nonsense.

This is my last post in it.

didnt expect it too at all...be wanted to check it just in case....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back