my TM5402HD has suddenly decided to stop signals

I sent him a text several days ago, he doesn't text so I did not expect a reply, just action before things boiled over. His mobile was answered but could hardly talk and I'm not sure it was he who answered.

Anyway, they have his XXXXX's card details, there is nothing stopping them from issuing a refund even if partial. No doubt, they will replace a few parts and use the board in another repair.

I concur with the feeling that information is not being shared. I have sent some logs for the TWIN. They do not acknowledge they have received them, let alone say thanks or even do something about it.

Last edited:
The point of the matter is this, even if refunded because of the DW connection the average man in the street would still be stuck with a bill.
The correct way to have followed this issue up was return receiver to the retailer.
The retailer is responsible for replacing receiver or returning to TM for repair.
The retailer can shout as much as he wants that the 12 months warranty has expired but the law states different and the receiver is not fit for purpose if unusable in such a short time.
By bypassing the retailer and returning to TM direct, who by the way never sold you the receiver if I am reading correct you have made yourself a seperate contract with TM for repairs.

This is so sad. Like others on this Forum I emailed TM, did not even get an acknowlegment of email. But I think the way they have treated xxxxxx is appalling. Some excellent suggestions from manic01 above. I have had a 6900 for some years now, I shall look to another manufacturer when it is time to change or upgrade. I wont be alone.

hi to all of you .I went to check my bank but 20 mins ago and I find that from TM have refund me back the money

thxyou very much for all your support mates

We need to pause, XXXXXX has an announcement to make

hi to all of you .I went to check my bank but 20 mins ago and I find that from TM have refund me back the money

You must be a mind reader.

Now to a serious note.
If OP was not a member here and was a normal customer what would of been the end result ask yourself that.

I would like proof that this IS a new mother board and not the original or one salvaged from a faulty receiver.
Come on TM, £80 for the motherboard you must have made as much profit on that repair than you do from the sale of two new receivers. Your attitude is that you think were all stupid and will believe anything you tell us.
Give this customer his money back, it's the only honest option open to you, keep his money and you will loose a lot more than £80 in sales and not just in the short term either.
This customer has been treated appallingly, maybe in error but you could still save face, after all what will it really cost you to refund him?

at last some very good news! Well done TM (even if needed a bit of persuasion)

The point of the matter is this, even if refunded because of the DW connection the average man in the street would still be stuck with a bill.
The correct way to have followed this issue up was return receiver to the retailer.
The retailer is responsible for replacing receiver or returning to TM for repair.
The retailer can shout as much as he wants that the 12 months warranty has expired but the law states different and the receiver is not fit for purpose if unusable in such a short time.
By bypassing the retailer and returning to TM direct, who by the way never sold you the receiver if I am reading correct you have made yourself a seperate contract with TM for repairs.

From what i know, the retailer was involved, but was not aware of a problem untill after the receiver had been sent to TM. Once the retailer got involved, the 'service desk' at technomate was completley bypassed, with hopefully a happy ending for xxxxxx

wether this means a happy ending for people who want softcam files though is a completley different story, as its down to xxxxxx if he chooses to continue, based on the service received from technomates service desk prior to the retailer getting involved

It was the retailers responsibility to deal with TM.
If the retailer was involved how did the OP end up getting charged and how did they have his cc details lol

the op originally said, he had 2 receivers from different places, but was not sure where from, this was after he had given his details to TM for the repair etc

I am so glad. Very deserved Result. So proud of my fellow forum members for the much deserved support they have given you.

for sure I will keep helping you all out what I can because you all supported me and I am very thank fore to you all .

Hi xxxxxx et al,

I'm so glad that you have received a refund mate... and also that Technomate have (although belatedly) seen reason regarding this matter...

Just upload the softcam maker.
Anyone can always have the latest keys then.

@manic01
Rat has already done this for us mate...

TechnomateMaker 1.5 - Downloads - Digital World Forums

...and I posted a little something that may also help...

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/288717/

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Last edited by a moderator:
Just uploader the softcam maker.
Anyone can always have the latest keys then.

to let you know m8 it belongs to my friends and me m8 and it not for TM only all so doses for cams and others

of cause we still need from other people for keys like from MASARE Team

As said before mate, no disrespect anyone can make softcams.
Either use keymaker or just open using notepad and edit.
Masare team supply canal nl keys as stated and others contribute.
Maybe let others do a little for a change instead of always handed on a plate lol

Back