My Step by Step guide on how to install EASY 4.2 Hack with Pictures!

so i canjust forgt about what ive already done and go use you easyhack??

if so have you any links?
im on 4.2.1.e

thanks very much mateu

ok guys all sorted i did a backup of the nand
then just started the whole process again

when i had to delete t he 4 wads it gave an error mess on each 1 but i just carried on

didnt delete any files from sd card and away i went thanks for all your help!!

Just a quickie, this guide didn't work on my mates 4.2U Wii. It woldn't install the 2nd bit of BootMii.

Maybe. I asked in a previous post if it would work on a American Wii and someone replied it was suitable for ALL Wii's on 4.2.

Maybe. I asked in a previous post if it would work on a American Wii and someone replied it was suitable for ALL Wii's on 4.2.

i would guess that as the e represents Europe pal ? that an American wii is not compatible as the video standards are different
does it play pal games or does he have to use American import games

edogg

Just a quickie, this guide didn't work on my mates 4.2U Wii. It woldn't install the 2nd bit of BootMii.

When you say 2nd bit of BootMii. Do you mean BootMii as boot2 (page 9). If so its getting more common with a lot of people having bootmii as only as an iso. Just continue with the hack you will be fine.
If this is not the case you might have to use a different version of bannerbomb.

i would guess that as the e represents Europe pal ? that an American wii is not compatible as the video standards are different
does it play pal games or does he have to use American import games

edogg

It now plays Pal or NTSC games through USB LoaderGX or NeoGamma. NTSC only through the disc channel.

I couldn't install BootMii as Boot 2. I followed another tut from WiiHacks and it worked without needing to install the boot 2 thing.

I have not used this guide yet but was reading through it, on page 9 at the bit "Install Bootmii as IOS and then install BootMii as boot2". On all the wii's that I have done before I always have installed BootMii as boot2 first and then as an iso. This might be why so many people are not able to get bootmii as boot2.

oh good glad it worked out for you and your M8

edogg

hi guys
ive been trying the links on 1st page to download for 2days now and it says Unfortunately right now our servers are overloaded and we have no more download slots left for non-members. Of course you can also try again later
anyone got another link?

ok guys bit confused now lol
i want to get a usb loader on the wii does it need to be a hard drive or can i use a stick?
an wot do i need
thx

ok guys bit confused now lol
i want to get a usb loader on the wii does it need to be a hard drive or can i use a stick?
an wot do i need
thx

You can use a stick, but it wont hold a lot.

Great easy to follow tutorial m8 and all seemed to go ok .Homebrew channel and Neo are both showing up in the channels list but I can't get any backup disks to boot keep getting disk error 1101. I have tried a couple of types of disk including dual layer verbatim and also a few different backup games but no joy.So I thought I would give the usb loader option a go at first it would'nt work but after using the CISO 222 update on the forum I have it working and it reads the iso's ok from the hard disk with one small problem I need to remount the disk each time as it gives me an error were it can't find the disk (it is formatted fat 32) but it will work. I really would like to get something sorted either for the loading disk option or the disk mount option with the usb drive to make it a bit easier for the 4 year old granddaughter to be able to load the games herself. Thanks for any help you can give me on any of the options lads

regards
SM

hi im new to this an i got to the part where u have 2 uninstall the wads but all i get is errors for all of them what am i doin wrong??please help i have a 4.2e console and have installed HBC and the DVDx now im stuck on uninstalling wads

Last edited:
ive had a problem with folder 3 mate.when i go to dop ios 70 it says initializing network then does nothing , on your guide it shows lots of files installing but mine doesn't.any ideas please

Back