My Step by Step guide on how to install EASY 4.2 Hack with Pictures!

know that link/tut wen ive back up stuff does it softmod it to or do i need follow Easy Hack 4.2 Files after done bk up

No its not a softmod guide its for backing nand. If your doing ballys guide I would back nand before the step copy folder 2 to your sd

got bit of problem here guys im on the part were have to delte wad files
im getting error on each of them error ret 4100 then other says ret 106 and same with other ive followed tut dont know wots gone wrong

got bit of problem here guys im on the part were have to delte wad files
im getting error on each of them error ret 4100 then other says ret 106 and same with other ive followed tut dont know wots gone wrong
You need to over write files that why you have errors

i did it said copy contents inside folder 2 to your sd card i did replaced them wen they popped up wen i dragged files in

looks like imgoing have to start over
ive delted files from card now so got start over
do i start over from very start

Last edited:
im still getting errors wen i try to unstall wad files I DID OVER WRITE THE FILES i put all files from folder 2 to root my sd card like it said in tut and overrite files it wont unstall gives me errors ive tried everythin

i got erros tring unststall wad but kept on went thru it all now wen i put dvd in says 1101 error ive tried dvd- ones dont work i used imgburn in write mode burned at 2x and x4 still same canti just hook my usb hd up put iso on there
launch the game

sorted it now i went out got a vio hd case and put hatchi laptop hd in it works great dont need to burn dvds

right guys its been a while since ive done anything with a wii and a m8 of mine has asked me to softmod his 4.2 wii, ive had a go at following this guild and got to part 3 ie copying 3 folder over onto the sd card and all i got when i opened hbc was a black screen with the dvd drive flashing blue light,so i started again from the very begining and when i come to putting folder 2 into the wii i get the bootmi screen up not what it says in the tut?
is it safe to format the wii and start again or will i brick it? or can anyone please help

Great stuff!! Took 20 Mins. to complete first time. Very easy to do. I use ImgBurn to write the DVDs at 1X speed - never had a problem.

Back