Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Msn Messenger Winks And Emoticons

If you have .MCO files, drag the ones you wish to install onto the mcoinstall.exe...
this will put them in messenger, has to be done one at a time though,,,,

na if you follow the instructions on how to allocate the file type there is then a seperate install program that will load the full directory into msn for you :)

I just ended up doing the one at a time method, took a few minutes but thats it done.

The moods folder, what are those files for, are they to add extra backgrounds in msn messenger, I had a look in messenger and I dont see anything saying "moods" , so I take it they are backgrounds ???? can someone let me know ?

here is a few i have some more but there 10meg archives i will see if i can up some more tomorrow i have some moods as well what ever thay may be ?

for some reason the archive would not upload onto the forum so have put it on rapidshare so pm me for the link 198winks

Thanks to all for the share :) but having trouble installing them :( dragged the first OK but the rest just dont do any thing :(

Edit: message I get is:-

The content instalation failed. Please try again latter.

Top Cat said:
Thanks to all for the share :) but having trouble installing them :( dragged the first OK but the rest just dont do any thing :(

Edit: message I get is:-

The content instalation failed. Please try again latter.

Are you having problems with the .mco files or the .exe files?

Back