Msn Messenger Winks And Emoticons

If you have .MCO files, drag the ones you wish to install onto the mcoinstall.exe...
this will put them in messenger, has to be done one at a time though,,,,

I just ended up doing the one at a time method, took a few minutes but thats it done.

The moods folder, what are those files for, are they to add extra backgrounds in msn messenger, I had a look in messenger and I dont see anything saying "moods" , so I take it they are backgrounds ???? can someone let me know ?

thanks

thanks thompson
ooof i didtn realise it was a torrent file :( theres no one sharing it

davidh said:
do u all have torrents?
i will post the torrent file here but password it in a rar
cannot be to carefull all u need to do is ask me for the password

your a star m8..............

thanks m8 lol

i may be a star but there is still no one sharing it

are these things free i don't use messenger but i have some of these

here is a few i have some more but there 10meg archives i will see if i can up some more tomorrow i have some moods as well what ever thay may be ?

the moods are not that big so i will do them now

damage said:
here is a few i have some more but there 10meg archives i will see if i can up some more tomorrow i have some moods as well what ever thay may be ?

your a star m8..........

for some reason the archive would not upload onto the forum so have put it on rapidshare so pm me for the link 198winks

Cheers guys, but how do you install the exe ones?

Thanks to all for the share :) but having trouble installing them :( dragged the first OK but the rest just dont do any thing :(

Edit: message I get is:-

The content instalation failed. Please try again latter.

Top Cat said:
Thanks to all for the share :) but having trouble installing them :( dragged the first OK but the rest just dont do any thing :(

Edit: message I get is:-

The content instalation failed. Please try again latter.

Are you having problems with the .mco files or the .exe files?

Back