Moon landing tapes got erased, NASA admits

Banter is fine but insulting posts are not. Where do you draw the line on it?

Nara gets away with a lot more than normal posters would. Post count, time on here...mods turn a blind eye!
Been doing a search on here for his posts and find it interesting. It always seems to be that he is in the right and everyone else is wrong. But its not just a case of trying to put his point across, he does it insultingly with his posts. Yet for the reasons above,he gets away with it.

I don't have a problem with him, I just ignore him now but I can see why other people are complaining.
He'll do his usual trick tomorrow when he reads this. Try to accuse me of being someone else and then keep bumping various threads hoping someone will notice.
Don't know why he does it but he does. He's had it in for me ever since I joined and dared to disagree with him on something.

I don't think he gets away with more than normal posters and i don't think mods turn a blind eye to him either.
Who is complaining about him? (apart from english who has said he has a bad history with him which is fair enough)
I think what you may see as complaining is just friendly banter tbh.
When i first came to DW i saw V14 and Nara having a go at each other and i thought it was a bit heavy until i realised they were just ripping the piss out of each other.

If you don't like him then that's your choice but there is no need to slate the guy at every half chance you get.

A bit daft to accuse Nara of always thinking he is right.

Am I missing something here?

Of course everyone else here enters the discussion/argument with a completely open mind - don't they?

Last edited:
:yawn2: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Ban this man!!

Post Clocker!!:proud::banana:

whither you believe the moon landings happened or not that's upto yourself :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Reactions: K
I was toying with the idea of taking it up again. I used to smoke a pipe years ago.

Was it one of these??? :FLASHER:
0CXZJ40Q1hpr23Z.jpg

English i like you and i know you like to get into these conspiracy type things and as far as i've seen nobody has had a go at anyone for believing what they want to ,but to have a go at nara (not you btw) and try to belittle him because of his age is a no no as far as i'm concerned . I don't believe it was a conspiracy but i'm open to everyones arguments on the subject and it makes good reading lol

Its a bit of banter between myself and nara no malice intended, he is old enough no pun intended, and clever enough to look after himself.

They are now showing new pictures of the hardware left on the moon.

And 40 years on the footprints are still visible in the space dust.

So we are supposed to believe that no dust has settled on the footprints, or they havent eroded in 40 years. The moon does have gravity so does attract dust or particles which could easily settle on something as feint as footprints.

They are now showing new pictures of the hardware left on the moon.

And 40 years on the footprints are still visible in the space dust.

So we are supposed to believe that no dust has settled on the footprints, or they havent eroded in 40 years. The moon does have gravity so does attract dust or particles which could easily settle on something as feint as footprints.

NASA can't pull the wool over your eyes can they?

Hold on, is that the moomins on your avatar? lol

The Moomins are a family of trolls

Taken straight from the Wikipedia definition.

"The Moomins (Swedish: Mumintroll, Finnish: Muumi) are the central characters in a series of books and a comic strip by Finnish illustrator and writer Tove Jansson, originally published in Swedish by Schildts (and later in Finnish by WSOY) in Finland. They are a family of trolls who are white, round and furry in appearance, with large snouts that make them resemble hippopotamuses. The carefree and adventurous family live in their house in Moominvalley, in the forests of Finland, though in the past their temporary residences have included a lighthouse and a theatre. They have many adventures along with their various friends."

Very subtle...only just noticed this post!!

Last edited:
Hoppy,are you and Nara related or are you just trying to cause trouble?

I'm sure Nara wouldn't intentionally post a double entendre. Moomins or Clangers?

Last edited:
Hoppy,are you and Nara related or are you just trying to cause trouble?

I'm sure Nara wouldn't intentionally post a double entendre. Moomins or Clangers?

Nope, the moomins just remind me of being a wee nipper .:proud:

I actually find the Apollo 20 mission a lot more interesting than the hoax moon landings.

Transferred from another thread as suggested by Seedy Rom

According to some eminent members I was watching a hoax, at home with mother

Some of our eminent (and not so eminent) members spend too much time in cyberspace.

Back