Moon landing tapes got erased, NASA admits

There is also a school of thought that believe that yes,they did go to the moon, but the hoax videos were made to actually cover up what they found up there.

Transferred from another thread as suggested by Seedy Rom

Some of our eminent (and not so eminent) members spend too much time in cyberspace.

Their ignorance of science is so complete that it's pointless to try and argue with them . Any idea of it being hoaxed is quite frankly insane. If it is a giant conspiracy, it is on a global scale and involves thousands of people, including Nobel Prize- winning scientists and experts from all over the world, as well as the silence of many governments that would be only too happy to prove that the United States staged the moon landings.

its too easy m8 u only need a small crew to film and a small set *with all doors and windows closed so as to not cause the flag to move* the rest are easily tricked. not that im even bothered about it lol

:Cheers:

Their ignorance of science is so complete that it's pointless to try and argue with them . Any idea of it being hoaxed is quite frankly insane. If it is a giant conspiracy, it is on a global scale and involves thousands of people, including Nobel Prize- winning scientists and experts from all over the world, as well as the silence of many governments that would be only too happy to prove that the United States staged the moon landings.

Which roughly translates as "I can't prove you wrong so I'm taking my ball home!!!"

Don't sweat. There are strong positives for both sides of the argument. This is one of those incidents that we will never ever know the truth but you can't just dismiss it sleight of hand.

Its a matter of personal belief to whether they got there or not. It doesn't make any of the beliefs any less right or wrong.

But the Apollo 20 mission was a joint collaboration between the US and Russia. Both working together towards a common goal, it actually happened quite a lot and you'd be surprised how in cohoots both the US and Russia really were on a scientific level. The only disagreements between the two was on the political stage, not at grass roots.

Change the record.

Cha Ching emerald or should i say karym6 was it, hmmmmmmmmmm.

Its a matter of personal belief to whether they got there or not. It doesn't make any of the beliefs any less right or wrong.

Is this the most mind-bogglingly stupid statement ever posted on this forum?

It's rather like saying that it's a matter of personal belief whether whether Australia exists or not.

It's rather like saying that it's a matter of personal belief whether whether Australia exists or not.

Except it's nothing like that at all.
We know Australia exists because we can, and do travel there.

We also know the moon exists but to date the only evidence that we have travelled there is some dodgy poor quality film footage and some badly staged photographs.

Not a very good analogy at all nasa.

We also know the moon exists but to date the only evidence that we have travelled there is some dodgy poor quality film footage and some badly staged photographs.

I'm not sure if you actually believe that nonsense, or whether you just like a good debate. :confused: You seem to be more intelligent than the usual conspiracy theorist who gets their "facts" from the internet.

Enough of that. Have you ever heard of telemetry?

...Not a very good analogy at all nasa.

Ooops sorry!:doh: In my eagerness to reply to your post I didn't realise that you'd completely missed my point about the logic chasm in sharonwhatever's post.

Just read his post carefully again and think about it.

To what ? at least try and post something with a glimmer of intelligence ffs
God I could never work with retards.

Everything you post is off wiki or google copied and pasted, plagiarizer.

Back