Moon landing tapes got erased, NASA admits

I'm unsure, my wife don't believe it for a second but what does puzzle me is with all the new technology ,shuttle etc why it hasn't been expored in more depth.
i mean feck me why cant they get the shuttle to do take off/landings like a harrier jump jet on the moon lol.

To get my tuppence worth in:

Who filmed Armstrong stepping onto the Moon then ??

According to Dr. James Longuski, Professor of Aeronautics and Astronautics Engineering at Purdue University, the size and complexity of the alleged conspiracy theory scenarios make their veracity an impossibility. More than 400,000 people worked on the Moon landing project for nearly ten years, and a dozen men who walked on the Moon returned to Earth to recount their experiences. Hundreds of thousands of people (astronauts, scientists, engineers, technicians, and skilled laborers) would have had to keep the secret. Longuski also contends that it would have been significantly easier to actually land on the Moon than to generate such a massive conspiracy to fake such a landing.

But then again some people think that September 11 was orchestrated by the U. S. government

Barcodes are really intended to Control people

Charlemagne never existed, is a fictional character

The Truth is out there, on Area 51

Microsoft sends messages on Wingdings Font

U.S. military caused the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami

The Nazis had a Moon Base

Dinosauroid-like Alien Reptiles are dominating the World

Kentucky Fried Chicken makes black men impotent

So if it true or false who cares because is it going to make any difference to the way we live? no

According to Dr. James Longuski, Professor of Aeronautics and Astronautics Engineering at Purdue University, the size and complexity of the alleged conspiracy theory scenarios make their veracity an impossibility. More than 400,000 people worked on the Moon landing project for nearly ten years, and a dozen men who walked on the Moon returned to Earth to recount their experiences. Hundreds of thousands of people (astronauts, scientists, engineers, technicians, and skilled laborers) would have had to keep the secret. Longuski also contends that it would have been significantly easier to actually land on the Moon than to generate such a massive conspiracy to fake such a landing.

But then again some people think that September 11 was orchestrated by the U. S. government

Barcodes are really intended to Control people

Charlemagne never existed, is a fictional character

The Truth is out there, on Area 51

Microsoft sends messages on Wingdings Font

U.S. military caused the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami

The Nazis had a Moon Base

Dinosauroid-like Alien Reptiles are dominating the World

Kentucky Fried Chicken makes black men impotent

So if it true or false who cares because is it going to make any difference to the way we live? no

amen.

if it was a hoax or any of these 'conspiracies' where hoaxes - surely by now, 1 disgruntled emplyee would have spilt the beans.

it's like religion, some people feel the HAVE to believe there's more to something. they can't accept plain basic truth.

Anyway, the LRO (Lunar Reconnisance Orbitor) is currently in orbit of the moon, taking photos - can't wait to see the photos of tranquility base landing site.

but then, they'll just get accused of faking them....

This is Dr James Longuski.
He definitely looks like the type of geeky tosspot that would come out with kak like that lol

longuski02-color-older.jpg

I'm afraid that logic doesn't work with conspiracy theorists. There's a certain smugness in thinking they know things that are hidden from the rest of us mortals.

This is Dr James Longuski.
He definitely looks like the type of geeky tosspot that would come out with kak like that lol

C'mon m8, you're clutching at straws with that weak response. :NoNo:

I'm afraid that logic doesn't work with conspiracy theorists. There's a certain smugness in thinking they know things that are hidden from the rest of us mortals.

reality is a two sided coin m8 u takes ur pick.

1 Cropped photo of Buzz Aldrin saluting the flag (note the fingers of Aldrin's right hand can be seen behind his helmet).

2 Cropped photo taken a few seconds later, Buzz Aldrin's hand is down, head turned toward the camera, the flag is unchanged.

3 Animation of the two photos, showing that the flag is not waving.
File:NASA As11-40-5874-75.gif - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

C'mon m8, you're clutching at straws with that weak response. :NoNo:

I'm not clutching at anything nara.

You must admit though, this arguement that "400000 people worked on the Lunar missions so you'd think someone would have spilled the beans by now" is a lot of old tosh.

Anyway the thread is about NASA erasing the original video footage of one of the most (if not the most) historic events in mankinds history.

bit of a strange thing to do if you ask me.

reality is a two sided coin m8 u takes ur pick.

Is that meant to sound profound? You don't make choices with reality.

You must admit though, this arguement that "400000 people worked on the Lunar missions so you'd think someone would have spilled the beans by now" is a lot of old tosh.

Is it?:err:........................................................no, don't think so.

Is that meant to sound profound? You don't make choices with reality.

Is it?:err:........................................................no, don't think so.

well.................. it took u long enough to think of something to say to it...........................

get alife man everythings an argument with you

maybe She is a conspiracy theorist or a crackpot or a very knowledgeable person...I dont know.

Knowledgable, I've spent the best part of 5yrs studying the for and against for this. The US never went there.

The soviets were bought off by a massive influx of food to keep quiet.

For someone who has spent "5yrs" studying the for and against argument your facts are all over the place.
Sorry but i don't believe for a second that you have studied this for 5yrs and if you have then you are just believing what you want to hear...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and to argue their case and the moon landings will always be a hot one.
Tbh i can't be arsed arguing it, point for point because there is no point in the end.
I am not saying im against conspiracy theorists but i do know a lot of bollocks when i hear it..

This post was directed at Sharon not yourself jaffa, i got the quote wrong...sorry .

Last edited:
How did they get that red double decker bus on the moon then?? Any answers to that one yet?

:Clap:

Back