Mario Strikers Charged Football

Ed (dad) sorry for the Crap game m8 lol
I must read what buttons to press next time and not embarrass myself
lmao

Ed (dad) sorry for the Crap game m8 lol
I must read what buttons to press next time and not embarrass myself
lmao

I'm not Dad, I think Herbs is Dad, could be wrong though??

Try connecting to me Rat

Crazy/Ed

I keep getting network errors, especially after the games. It just disconnects. Anyone else getting that?

who's Dad then lol
who ever it was : whip : my arse lol

Not getting any network errors, before the game I get a 4 star connection rating though?

Crazy

Straight after most games I get Error 91010 Disconnected from network during data transmission.

im burning the game now so i will be up 4 a online game with you guys il post my wii code later, lol look out for my missus shes pretty good!

Good game sargieboy - first time I've played a game online - nice to start as I mean to go on, lol

Cheers

Crazy

yeah good game crazy you wooped me in the last 2 lol. ill get practicing on what buttons do what and hopefully put up a challenge next time. :)

@herbs i dont get any errors at all m8.

I'm Dad, and it was my Mrs that was playing. lol. Go through the tutorials it makes a lot more sense.
cheers earwig that makes me feel better knowing i got beat by a woman :Cry:
lmao

Hi,
I have downloaded this game and i want to know please how do i check my friend code because i want to vs one of you
many thanks
zahid

yep im the same how to i find my friend code? played some of the tuts its very good but bloody hard to score!

Colin vs me im very good but first i want to know how to find out my friend code

Hi guys having problems connection to the on line game bit , choose the mii i wanna be says logging in, then goes to collectiong statistic, then comes back with error collecting stats any ideas??

many thanks

thanks for this, seems tooooo many people all trying to get on at once will have to try when all those young un go to bed

Colin i have found out how to do it log in to your acount and go to friend rosters and look carefully at the top and you will find your friend code

EDIT: My Friend Code:489726890383

Last edited:
hi my code is 034460480053 if anybody fancies a game

@zah192 you have entered a digit too many

cheers : multi :

Back