Mario Strikers Charged Football

OK I've just burnt it. I disabled my wireless in case of xbox style tricks. It wants to do a system update - understandable for the new online stuff. Just going to have a google first to make sure it's safe. Will let you know.

lol, I knew it would want to do a system update!

Hopefully we won't get any bricks this time. herbs did you do the Super Paper Mario NTSC update?

any probs with te update??

remember this game is not on sale till friday so playing online before then could be a big mistake

cheers andy

I'm not sure anyone is brave enough to put the DVD in and take the update :)

I would, but my son would kill me if I broke it. I'd never hear the last of it!

No I've not played Paper Mario. Was up to date before though and this is pal so we should be ok.

nice one herbs very brave of you after paper mario update probs

burning mine now

cheers andy

Ok I've reconnected the wireless and after the connection test it says:

The connection test was successful. Perform a Wii system update now? Wii Support Code: 61212. Yes or No.

I need to know if this happens anyway when you set up a wireless connection or if it's because of the earlier update. Could someone please try changing their settings then reconnecting? I just took the last letter off my SSID and put it back on again. Cheers.

Sod it, I was feeling brave. Connected, ranked 829th so there must be some on there already. Found an opponent and having a match now.
: multi : : dipsy : : laalaa :

Ok I've reconnected the wireless and after the connection test it says:

The connection test was successful. Perform a Wii system update now? Wii Support Code: 61212. Yes or No.

I need to know if this happens anyway when you set up a wireless connection or if it's because of the earlier update. Could someone please try changing their settings then reconnecting? I just took the last letter off my SSID and put it back on again. Cheers.

i,v not done a update via the game yet and get the same message when i test conection

cheers andy

i just loaded the disc with wii conect 24 on and was not promted for a upgrade.
i'm on 2.2e

cheers andy

Looks like everything is fine then. Just lost by one goal. I expect there are plenty of legit versions being played by reviewers and shop people etc, probably a good test of the system before it comes out.

Add my wii code and we can get some games on 232028 779516

got this coming down now ill be up for a game this afternoon/evening if anyones up for it.

i just loaded the disc with wii conect 24 on and was not promted for a upgrade.
i'm on 2.2e

cheers andy

yeah no upgrade needed if your on 2.2E :) I'll play some people at the weekend. I'll let you know my Wii number

Got 20 mins before it finishes downloading - will have a practice before playing anyone online, I'm not a good loser! lol

Crazy

downloaded it twice and im still 70 blocks short even using the pars. only blooming problem with news groups

downloaded, played a few games, won some & lost some

my friend code is 128949610436

Crazy/Ed

Back