Mario Strikers Charged Football

my code is
********532676539732******** Rat

Last edited:
Ed Im trying to connect to u m8 :)
how long does it take to connect ? taking ages

anyone want a game ?

hi is this game worth buying as i have not got a modded wii as its the kids and i dont want spend more cash for games that dont get played

hi is this game worth buying as i have not got a modded wii as its the kids and i dont want spend more cash for games that dont get played

as its a new big name game id imagine itd be about £45 m8, for this price youd get your Wii modded, and if you did have the original then youre legaly entitled to own a backup of it ;)

Has anyone managed to join a Friendly game?

I have added Crazy, Rat and Herbs. Not been able to connect to any of you?

Trying to add herbs, rat and sargieboy but doesn't seem to be doing much?

Anyone else managed it yet?

Crazy

my friend code is 128949610436

Update: its added your names now!

so far Ive tried Crazy and earwig
Im doing it in Friend roster....but all I get is connecting

yeah Ed

ooooo just had dad invite me ? is that u earwig ?

ive connected with my sons. cam. i cant connect with sargie but that will be because someone else has already registered that name.

ive connected with my sons. cam. i cant connect with sargie but that will be because someone else has already registered that name.

I can see cam and I'm trying to add you but it just keeps saying connecting whereas with earwigs (now known as dad, lol) it just connected staraight away?

Weird

Crazy

I can see cam and I'm trying to add you but it just keeps saying connecting whereas with earwigs (now known as dad, lol) it just connected staraight away?

Weird

Crazy

yeah same here
hang on maybe you have to add each other i aint added you yet crazy

yeah i can play you now ed. so you have to add each other before it will work then :)

Good game sargieboy - first time I've played a game online - nice to start as I mean to go on, lol

Cheers

Crazy

Back