Mario Strikers Charged Football

Can someone please give me tactics on scoring

Best way of scoring is to give the ball to your captain in the opponents half and then holding the shoot button (B) until a gauge appears hold it as long as you can and press B again when the number get to 6 and release and press B again for power. This will do a mega shot and give you up to 6 goals depending on how many the opponent keeper saves.

Sounds complicated but give it a go, look in the tutorials on the game menu and it explains a lot of the stuff there.

Hope it helps

Crazy

hi need help just bought game today but every time i try connect i just keep getting a 98020 code error any idea what is wrong

me the same mate was ok early i assume its something to do with the servers being rammed with people

Hi,
Im on the crystal cup and i have trouble trying to score a goal can somebody please help
i cant even do a mega strike they keep on tackling me

I agree Zahidh it is hard to score you have to pass the ball around so it picks up charge either on ground or try the long high passes then volley it in, as the game gets harder you can hardly ever get the 6 super shots, anyway guys heres my no feel free to add it i aint very good but hey Jesus loves a tryer

Thanks for that but how do you do a long high pass and how do you volley it
many thanks
zahid

hi,
i found out how to do a high pass and volley it in since i've done that i have been winning i want to challage someone
489726890383 Wii Code

Hi Guys,

My Friends code is 098885 042756.

Please add me to your friends list, I will be adding all those that have stated their code on this thread!!!

Hope to give you a match soon!!!

Disco

If anybody wants a game . i finally got me router working again. my friend code is 390943 282599.

anybody fancy a match later, about 5.30pm-ish?? Im at work at the moment but when I get home I'll post my friends code and we can'get it on' !!!!! By the way, when playing online is it just as fast as when playing normally OR does it judder etc?

Finally got my internet connected at my new house and played my first game online last night (and lost lol).

How do you find your friend code and then add other people?

Finally got my internet connected at my new house and played my first game online last night (and lost lol).

How do you find your friend code and then add other people?
First login then To Find your friend code go to friend rosters and look carefully at the top

Back