Manchester United thread

Oh Dear Oh Dear ;)

It was a bit of a DEAR OH DEAR OH DEAR weekend lol.

What happened lol, top teams decided to give everyone a chance ?

@bronto its funny how them posts bite us in the ass lol.

Mick

lol c'mon mate im complaining about the same bunch of players every week, whether we win or lose, they same bunch always play fkin shite.. its a joke tbh.. obviously when we win, its masks over their poor performances, but if u read my post since the start of the season, im criticisin the same players because they're just not performin..... its not bout bein fickle one week and not the next...

I think we will be ok now mate those poor away performances was SAF protecting that run hence the negative tactics. Only a matter of time before we got found out really and to be fair that was long overdue, I had us down for a draw anyway and an Arsenal and Chelsea win lmao so in my reckoning we are better off.
Would have been nice to have got 7 points clear as I think that would have seen Arsenal start to fall away but that said it looks to be only a matter of time given their injury ravaged squad and shipping 4 goals like that will do no favors to the confidence.
We have been poor this season by the usual standard but were top and favorites and all we need to do is finish above a very poor Chelsea an inconsistent City and an Arsenal who's back four is scarily threadbare. Expect talk of top four finishes this year and league title's (next year;))from the scousers lol. I still make the goons our main rivals and they have some nice home matches this month so expect the persistent get's to still be on our tail lol if they can negotiate an in form Wolves ;) and Stoke and get Vermaelan back I expect them to still push us very hard.

If we had played Gibson we would have beaten Wolves I tell you lol

If we had played Gibson we would have beaten Wolves I tell you lol

i still blame gibson........................... even though he wasnt playing! lol

it was a shambolic performance at the weekend, what an opportunity to go 7 clear and have that cushion... we have really tough games coming up and a lot of travelling... after city & crawley at home, we have marseille, wigan, cheski & lfc all four away one after the other...

the mind boggles with fergie when he plays a defensive duo of carrick & fletcher... both lack penetration & creativity.. anderson provides that & has performed well when he has played yet these two twits get picked ahead him... cant understand why?? there's no doubt fergie is to blame with some very weird selection choices and formations for our away form this season.. 4-3-3, 4-4-2, 4-5-1, the diamond formation, darron gibson, jonny evans??.... against blackpool, he takes rooney off and we score 3 and go on to win the game... against wolves he takes the in-form berba off, i mean why? we were launchin balls forward yet had no-one to hold it up......

cant wait to have valencia back as well, i think nani has been run ragged with the games he has played and he definitely needs a rest. he has played the vast majority of games this season and needs to re-charge his batteries...

the next 6 games i feel will define our season and considering our away form, fergie really needs to get it sorted or we will throw it away....

i still blame gibson........................... even though he wasnt playing! lol

it was a shambolic performance at the weekend, what an opportunity to go 7 clear and have that cushion... we have really tough games coming up and a lot of travelling... after city & crawley at home, we have marseille, wigan, cheski & lfc all four away one after the other...

the mind boggles with fergie when he plays a defensive duo of carrick & fletcher... both lack penetration & creativity.. anderson provides that & has performed well when he has played yet these two twits get picked ahead him... cant understand why?? there's no doubt fergie is to blame with some very weird selection choices and formations for our away form this season.. 4-3-3, 4-4-2, 4-5-1, the diamond formation, darron gibson, jonny evans??.... against blackpool, he takes rooney off and we score 3 and go on to win the game... against wolves he takes the in-form berba off, i mean why? we were launchin balls forward yet had no-one to hold it up......

cant wait to have valencia back as well, i think nani has been run ragged with the games he has played and he definitely needs a rest. he has played the vast majority of games this season and needs to re-charge his batteries...

the next 6 games i feel will define our season and considering our away form, fergie really needs to get it sorted or we will throw it away....

Gibson's lost the ball already

Nice to see it was business as usual at home after last weeks shocking result. Negative tactics and too much tinkering with the players and formation is to blame for our away form.

I cant get my head round it and how Gibson still gets in the team is beyond me as in my opinion he is barely Championship class never mind lower premiership team quality.

Anyways nice to see Nani continuing his form and no need to comment on the strike by Wayne Rooney. Easily one of the most perfectly executed overheads you will see in many a year. Probably never be able to do it to that standard again but absolutely stunning to see it shown all over British media for the foreseeable future.

Have to comment on Arsenal, who I maintain will be very dangerous if they keep who I consider to be one of the deadliest strikers in world football fit. RVP, he has missed much of many of their season and has reinforced why i have continuously argued that a fit and healthy RVP is more valuable than Cesc. Well thats my opinion anyway.

Time for a break from the pressures of the premiership and return to ultimate european football. Some great matches upcoming this week and none more so than Arsenal vs Barcelona. Every game is now a huge game for all teams involved none more so than us.

Cant see us doing too much more on the European front as it seems we lack the quality in our squad in terms of depth and our consistent performers will have poor matches here and there. But hey we've have surprised a few before (even me) in the past so heres for some more welcome surprises.

Lastly very good performance by Smalling, especially that burst forward when Nani didnt get the ball to him. Was the most advanced player on the pitch. Reckon hes training with Rafael???

Smalling was the pick of the players for me.Ive watched him a few times now and not thought too good of him,but yesterday he was a cut above the rest.He moved forward with ease once he'd won the ball and for most of the game looked really confident in his own ability.Well done Smalling:Clap:

Was a frustrating match at times to see City have so much possession and United midfield sitting so deep and not closing down, but end result was excellent and saw 2 top notch goals.

Best players on the pitch were Smalling and Kompany, Nani and Silva. But for how good Smalling was, I could not believe how poor Evra was playing, he was letting City get in behind him constantly, it was too easy, and there was just no energy defensively from him.

and jesus christ what a crying bitch that Summerbee guy on SkySports is

Anyone noticed how much long ball stuff we play now? Rooney is suffering cos of it - we dont spring from defence like we used to.Not much invention or incisive play from midfield.I'd love to see Rooney take over from Scholes - the old Scholes who played in the hole,pulled defences apart and arrived late.Forget the centre forward role wayne,you're wasted waiting for what are generally poor deliveries.I think utd are a poorer team when he plays right up top(as are England). Think players like Carrick and Anderson benefit too

Utd looked the most dangerous team and that game sums up Citehs season in a nutshell. Bags of possession but looked fairly toothless in the last 3rd I think we would have closed the game out comfortably but for David Silvas arse lol. He was great for them and one of the best players on the park him Nani and Smalling were utterly superb. Wayne Rooney once again put in a good shift but struggled to get in the game until Berba came on and then he went and scored the goal of the season :). If that was Messi/Ronaldo there would have been a 24hr jizzathon over it lmao. Credit were it's due that goal was scarily good and kind of sums up what he's capable of when his heads right.

OuH0g.gif

rooney1.gif

Rooney hitting top form for the title run in, yes please !

if he had hit it properly it wouldnt have gone in it hit him on the shin
but fair does for having a go

It really was a great goal though wasn't it ;)

Here you go david mt you can enjoy it from many angles lmao

rooney-overhead-o.gif

This one below shows the technique perfectly
rooneygif.gif

2yuzz89.gif

9KCUE.jpg

And the perfect picture from the match lmao @ mankini

mancinibanner.jpg

lmfao your a tosser look at the angle of the leg and the angle of the ball get pertractor if you need to and see where the ball would of gone of his shin , his foot contacted the top 1/4 of the ball giving dumbasses the illuson it was his shin.

typical shite from a gooner lmao on a more serious note i hope you gooners play well and give barca a thumping , ithink your capable if your on your game from the 1st second. goodluck.

Utd looked the most dangerous team and that game sums up Citehs season in a nutshell. Bags of possession but looked fairly toothless in the last 3rd I think we would have closed the game out comfortably but for David Silvas arse lol. He was great for them and one of the best players on the park him Nani and Smalling were utterly superb. Wayne Rooney once again put in a good shift but struggled to get in the game until Berba came on and then he went and scored the goal of the season :). If that was Messi/Ronaldo there would have been a 24hr jizzathon over it lmao. Credit were it's due that goal was scarily good and kind of sums up what he's capable of when his heads right.

OuH0g.gif

rooney1.gif

Rooney hitting top form for the title run in, yes please !
rotflmfao in the excitemnt of continousley watching the ball i hadnt realise what a prick richards looks..... looks like something was dropping from his shorts and he wanted to find it lmfao

Davidh a gooner !!! wash your mouth out lol.
He is Liverpool

lol

he meant lee dixon (played for the gooners just in case u didnt know or forgot) on motd2 on sunday night who came out with shin thing! ;)

Davidh a gooner !!! wash your mouth out lol.
He is Liverpool

I guessing madmanc thought that picture of david in a liverpool top and holding the champions league trophy at Liverpool's premises was all some sort of a cruel twisted joke. LoL just playing madmanc.

lol

he meant lee dixon (played for the gooners just in case u didnt know or forgot) on motd2 on sunday night who came out with shin thing! ;)

10 out 10 us man u fans are more inteligant than other fans........

Back