Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Manchester United thread

viva ronaldooo, viva ronaldooo,
get him on a plane,
bring him back from spain,
viva ronaldooo!

great song from the utd fans tonight... rooney u fat b*$tard! are u listening u overpaid git!?!?!?

Have to admire the never-give-up attitude of united and fergie changing system when its not working, but that formation should never have even been thought about.

How many times does he hav to play 3 central midfielders including that clown gibson and see it not work before he gets the hint not to even try it anymore. I dont like to total trash on players, but Gibson, for the love of god, that guy is useless, all he offers is a good shot and this season he's even lost that.
Hope next season when Cleverley comes back from loan, he's given chances rather than that clown

viva ronaldooo, viva ronaldooo,
get him on a plane,
bring him back from spain,
viva ronaldooo!

great song from the utd fans tonight... rooney u fat b*$tard! are u listening u overpaid git!?!?!?
that has to be from a "dung" fan from nowhere near dungchester....

and you think you know anything about football!!!!! give up...

its all about opinions... i dont rate reina and thats not because i support utd and his plays for lfc but i dont rate rooney either so u cant say im biased either...

Once again SAF went with that awful formation and the even more awful Gibson, only difference this time we actually got a result which is great as really didnt want any replays and definitely not if we have to play more of the first team squad. Performance was awful but based on the selection and formation the most important thing was the result which we got.

As for goalkeeper debate, I used to rate Reina pretty high amongst the top goalkeepers but his form like Cech has dipped significantly. Whether that is to do with low morale or just not being happy its not the worth the risk and lets face it Liverpool would not sell us anyone never mind one of their much better players.

Lets just hope we dont make the mistakes of going through goalie after goalie once Schmeichel left as thats not a mistake we can afford with our current squad. We might not have alot of world class players (maybe one or two) but we have decent players so a strong and established goalkeeper is a must.

FA Cup 2011 Fifth Round Draw

FA Cup 2011 Fifth Round matches are to be played on 19th and 20th February 2011.

* West Ham v Burnley
* Notts County or Manchester City v Aston Villa
* Stoke City v Brighton & Hove Albion
* Birmingham City v Sheffield Wednesday
* Leyton Orient v Arsenal
* Everton or Chelsea v Reading
* Manchester United v Crawley Town
* Fulham or Tottenham Hotspur v Bolton Wanderers or Wigan Athletic

Man Utd in FA cup home draw shock :Clap: a nice draw for us and a great draw for Crawley they will be over the moon.

great for crawley, most probably wont play at OT again so will be a day to remember for them..... unfortunately for us it means another appearance from gibson! lol :)

great for crawley, most probably wont play at OT again so will be a day to remember for them..... unfortunately for us it means another appearance from gibson! lol :)

I used to always think "SUPA a easy tie to progress" but these days i think it's another game where united take it easy and play like crap with some stupid formation involving gibson lol

Haha touche he may well dominate the midfield for this one ;)

Haha touche he may well dominate the midfield for this one ;)

he couldnt dominate against an under 10's sunday league team! they'd crowd him out and he'd just get lost! lol

did u see the look on his face after he got subbed v soton? he was shaking his head and probably realised how shit he actually is!

last 2 games when he has been on the pitch we have conceded 3 and scored 0... he goes off and we concede 0 and score 5! lol

he couldnt dominate against an under 10's sunday league team! they'd crowd him out and he'd just get lost! lol

did u see the look on his face after he got subbed v soton? he was shaking his head and probably realised how shit he actually is!

last 2 games when he has been on the pitch we have conceded 3 and scored 0... he goes off and we concede 0 and score 5! lol

He's played to many games for my liking and shows up the weakness in our squad with regards to midfield. I know he's like 8th choice and can still be of value in what is a very squad based game these days but surely Cleverly is the better option after this season.

Latest rumors have Charlie Adam to Utd and Darron Gibson going the other way :Clap:

This is one of the maddest transfer deadline day as i can remember Harry Redknapp to sign 40% of la ligas strike force.
Andy Carrol is now worth £35 million (have i been in a coma for 10 years ?)
Torres in helicopters lol whats next ? Ronaldo seen parachuting into Eastlands holding hands with Lionel Messi cracking entertainment though Harry Redknapps wrist will be sore by tomorrow.

Back