Magnu's Commando image feedback

Magnu420

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ok guys this is my very first image that ive created from gavs image school
the image is called Magnu's Commando image.this is just a basic image nothing special involved
please feel free to try it and leave feedback so then i can modify the bits and bats that
need modifying in the next release,please remember the feedback counts,if you dont leave
feedback how can i rectify it

this image is 1X, you can convert it to 2x using imageworks

username root
password there isnt one

thanks....

REMEMBER THERE IS NO KEYS,ROMS,CAMS IN THIS IMAGE ITS ONLY FTA

many thanks to= paphosal,satsearching,renwich,team commando,speedy,gav12345 (the teacher)

you can get image from here Digital World - Downloads - Magnu's Commando image

Last edited by a moderator:
the image is called Magnu's Commando image.this is just a basic image nothing special involved
please feel free to try it and leave feedback so then i can modify the bits and bats that
need modifying in the next release,please remember the feedback counts,if you dont leave

username root
password there isnt one

thanks....

many thanks to= paphosal,satsearching,renwich,team commando,speedy,gav12345 (the teacher)

Good on yer mate, I'll drop it in just now and give it a spin over the weekend, running Saggy 1x in pure that seems to like LS, have tried c10d a couple of times but the saggy stalls.

Muskrat

well we all gotta start somewhere in this image game,thanks muskrat will look forward in hearing from you

Nice to see a new image modder on the scene, don't have a dbox2 anymore so can't test :(

Well done mags, and thanks for sharing!

SS

username root
password there isnt one

thanks....

Well done mate. Can never have too many images for the trusty 'ol Dbox.

Got a Sagem 1x and hopefully ill pu this on tomorrwo and get back to you with anything, though I doubt that there will be much wrong with it.

Thanks alot:drink:

Thanks for sharing Magnu 420 will give it a try later on to day watching footy at the moment .:Clap::Clap::Clap:
cheers johny48

Any body got this up and running yet ................Paul

Any body got this up and running yet ................Paul

Hi paul and Magnu
the image i downloaded is corupt or something i tryed to convert it to a 2x with image works but it would not said it was kien gultiges image
cheers johny48

Hi paul and Magnu
the image i downloaded is corupt or something i tryed to convert it to a 2x with image works but it would not said it was kien gultiges image
cheers johny48

i just flashed over a 2x version and all fine....all working from what i can see...flashed with audio in mute and once un-muted no audio changed audio settings and all ok, epg quick to populate, picture quality fine....give more detailed feedback once i've tried a few more things....cheers

i've uploaded the 2x version -

i little thing is that keeping the shutdown button pressed does not shut down the box it just switches between stand-by and on......seen this in a few imgs before....the menu shutdown command works.
after reboot cam did not switch on had to restart it, (both evocamd and mgcamd)

but keep up the good work - sure u'll iron out these little probs

Last edited:
i just flashed over a 2x version and all fine....all working from what i can see...flashed with audio in mute and once un-muted no audio changed audio settings and all ok, epg quick to populate, picture quality fine....give more detailed feedback once i've tried a few more things....cheers

i

cheers will try and download again

i little thing is that keeping the shutdown button pressed does not shut down the box it just switches between stand-by and on......seen this in a few imgs before....the menu shutdown command works.

I Tried the 1 x version last night and couldent clear the channels
Other than free to air
You say you cleared all channels neathdrew....................Paul

I Tried the 1 x version last night and couldent clear the channels
Other than free to air
You say you cleared all channels neathdrew....................Paul

yes all channels cleared.....just had to restart cam after every reboot....both cams evo and mg

img was downloaded from diff site as this one wouldn't convert to 2x...may be corrupt? i've uploaded the 2x try that and convert back to 1x

cheers

Last edited:
Will give it a spin Laters Cheers .................Paul

im have probs with this it wont clear other than fta tried to set location for scaning but wont reboot and no settings change even doing a manual reboot.
will have a try again tomorrow as i have to go out tonight and dont have much time
cheers johny48

kool i m a newbie...
i have been looking around to upload image onto my new dbox. there is sportster image is already there. i tried to scan for channels. i got some. but all were freeview channels. so i rescanned it and now i have nothin... i dont know how to upload service.xml and bouquet.xml back to dboz using laptop.
thanks
andy

You need to do some searching about dbox2 in general for your issue m8, Mags is asking for feedback for his image here! Why not flash his image on and report back here?

On another note, I see some sensorship going on in this thread........

Boswell

kool i m a newbie...
i have been looking around to upload image onto my new dbox. there is sportster image is already there. i tried to scan for channels. i got some. but all were freeview channels. so i rescanned it and now i have nothin... i dont know how to upload service.xml and bouquet.xml back to dboz using laptop.
thanks
andy

You need to do some searching about dbox2 in general for your issue m8, Mags is asking for feedback for his image here! Why not flash his image on and report back here?

On another note, I see some sensorship going on in this thread........

Boswell

sorry mate can u tell me how to upload image onto dox using laptop and rj45 crossover cable.. thanks.

sorry mate can u tell me how to upload image onto dox using laptop and rj45 crossover cable.. thanks.

need to get an ftp connection first using a program like flashfxp..plenty of tuts around....once connected post back and start ur own thread as this is for feedback fo magnu's img

cheers

Back