New File Added: Commando 14.7 DM500

Thats working perfectly now Al,all 14 interactive channels are in the Interactive bouquet and the entertainment bouquet is tidied up to remove the crappy channels that were in it.
Mucho Gracias

Sorry about the mix-up over myservices file, the one I included does actually give you all 14 interactives. However these are split across two transponders and in that file I guessed the stream ordering the wrong way round.

So five of these channels are in their correct bouquet, while the original eight got shoved to to the end of the SBO bouquet, if you look. All sorted now...

Cheers- AL :handball:

hi paphosal can you till me pls how to get the othere 6 interactive channels ive just gone throw the other bouquet again and can still only see 8

Thats working perfectly now Al,all 14 interactive channels are in the Interactive bouquet and the entertainment bouquet is tidied up to remove the crappy channels that were in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony- ignore the bouquets.xml in the kit I attached in post #59, but make sure yo add the new myservices.xml file to the /zapit folder. After you've run AutoBouquets, you'll get all 14 sly interactives, with the Front Screen in position 1.

Cheers - AL :)

hi im from ireland and have just put this on my dm500s and have to say its the best image by a long way
im having the channels 4 ireland not working can some help with this thanks

hi im from ireland and have just put this on my dm500s and have to say its the best image by a long way
im having the channels 4 ireland not working can some help with this thanks

I have RTE1, RTE2, TG4 and 3e at the top of my International bouquet, and they have all just cleared instantaneously for me!

I think you need to be aware that these four Irish are encrypted (or FTV) and not FTA.

Cheers- AL :)

I have RTE1, RTE2, TG4 and 3e at the top of my International bouquet, and they have all just cleared instantaneously for me!

I think you need to be aware that these four Irish are encrypted (or FTV) and not FTA.

Cheers- AL :)

Nail-Hit-Head ;)

hi i think u getting what i saying wrong
this is my Problem c4 and c4+1 are not working these are the irish c4 they are blank

I was meant to make a video tutorial on installing softcams for those who need it. The most important thing to remember is to copy the binary and config files from existing image and save to PC before flashing the new image.

Nice to see the guides are in the download package and can be read on the PC.

Which particular files do I need to copy from existing image if I want to flash 14.7. What are its locations?

I upgraded and not copied any files and was left with free channels only. I have reverted back to my existing image

You need to copy CCcam and CCcam.cfg

Which will then go into var/bin/emu and var/etc respectively :)

Sent from my X10 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Thanks. Now up and running with Commando 14.7. Wicked Image

hi peeps I have flashed 14.7 on my dm500 looks the dogs balls ,,but i cannot get it to work with mgcamd ,,I have downloaded your files that tell me to put all files were there meant to go ,,but still not working ,,i put libcrypto.so.0.9.7 to var/lib ,,I put mgcamd into var/emu..i put all others into var/keys I then edited newcamdlist with my line but nothing i opened up mg.cfg file and also put in my line is this right? im just going from feed back from another site but I think thats wrong i must not be that far away from having it up and running just stummed as to why its not working Im only fixing for a friend but it does bring back memories from using the dbox long ago please help ,,I know it only takes 5 mins but I have been on the web for 2 nights now and going to feck this out the window
cheers
MLM

Last edited:
in newcamdlist it has this in side do i edit all of just line part see below

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 30
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
YOUR LINE HERE YOUR LINE HERE YOUR LINE HERE

do I need to edit any other folders

Last edited:
in newcamdlist it has this in side do i edit all of just line part see below

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 30
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
YOUR LINE HERE YOUR LINE HERE YOUR LINE HERE

do I need to edit any other folders

Just put your line below the second line starting with CWS = instead of N:

If its a Cline then it goes in cccamd.list file as is

Just put your line below the second line starting with CWS = instead of N:

If its a Cline then it goes in cccamd.list file as is

Thanks m8 I got it sorted I never knew I had to change box type to 02 for dreambox in mg_cfg file,,I had everything else sorted cheers been long time I had neutrino on any my boxes ,,and then it was all auing keys from the cable days,and been using vu duos dm800,s and tm,s alsorts I left dm500,s long ago as i say just helping a m8 but the cc14.7 is fantastic at all the auto updating and get.epg stuff just a pitty it has no hd and the image is years to late , I wont waste my time with it as whole house spolit with vu-duos and hds thanks again m8
Mannleemick

Back